• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weirdest Cigar....

Johnny-O! Xtasy Culebra

IMG_1091.jpg

The Partagas Culebra's are very good. It is great to share with 2 buddies and you can see what tastes each other is picking up.

I had an Illusione culebra that was just ok.

I have an LFD Culebra, but I don't have 2 buddies to smoke it with. So it sits and waits to be smoked.

Ken

Never claimed I was a real man! :sign:
Tell you what, If I see one, I'll pick it up and do just that. :laugh:

I know where to procure one... :whistling:

Gregory, don't worry buddy, I got this covered. ;) This man just signed his death warrant.

The 23 are good good good. I am a self proclaimed Illusione whore but these are great IMHO.

B.Hobs and Longdraw will back that up, I do believe.

PJ
Real men would've smoked The Egg.

I've smoked an Egg. It was such a pain in the ass once you got past the fattest past. Wouldn't stay lit for anything.

I also smoked a whole Medusa, still twisted. I had my camera with me to take pics, but was drinking, and kinda forgot about it. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible, either.

Never claimed I was a real man! :sign:
Tell you what, If I see one, I'll pick it up and do just that. :laugh:

I know where to procure one... :whistling:

Gregory, don't worry buddy, I got this covered. ;) This man just signed his death warrant.

Pictures! It never happened without PICTURES!! :laugh: Since I had the EGG, I guess I need to try the Medusa... :whistling:

I've smoked the LFD, Partagas and the Johnny-O Culebra's. I've enjoyed all of them. I haven't tried the Illusione Culebra just yet. In fact, I haven't seen one till the picture was shown in this thread. The only thing I hate about living in the boonies I miss out on all the new cigars. Oh well...where I am moving, I will still be in the boonies but at least driving distance to some B&M shops in Houston. But a certain shop I buy from will still get most of my business since I won't have to drive like 1 1/2 hours one way to get to a shop.

It's called a culebra. You unravel them and smoke the three cigars seperately.

At the Outlaw this weekend, I saw a My Father pipe and baseball bat. Those are the oddest ones I've ever seen in person. Moki used to have some cool pics of odd cigars. Check out "the football" some time.

Those Pepin cigars are awesome. I would love to have one, but not sure I could bring myself to smoke it. Culebras are good cigars, at least the Partagas one I had this weekend was.

I'll say. It was very nice of someone to share that with us. Jorge seemed intrigued, as well. If there is ever a Padron culebra, I think it's safe for us to take credit for it. :laugh:

At the Outlaw this weekend, I saw a My Father pipe and baseball bat. Those are the oddest ones I've ever seen in person. Moki used to have some cool pics of odd cigars. Check out "the football" some time.

Those Pepin cigars are awesome. I would love to have one, but not sure I could bring myself to smoke it. Culebras are good cigars, at least the Partagas one I had this weekend was.

I'll say. It was very nice of someone to share that with us. Jorge seemed intrigued, as well. If there is ever a Padron culebra, I think it's safe for us to take credit for it. :laugh:
Why not? We already talked him into making a lancero. :laugh:

Why not? We already talked him into making a lancero. :laugh:

What's with the We sh!t? Do any of you also happen to in writing? Okay Bubye now, Bubye!

Could anyone suggest what might be the closest Partagas stick to their culebras? Maybe the age was just right, but I really enjoy their culebras, and would love to be able to get something from them that has a similar blend.

My apologies in advance for hijacking the thread.