• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome From Pennsylvania I am a Newby.

gamelover2004

Hello my name is Steve I am a 33 year old Aries who is a Happily Married Disabled Veteran and Father of a 13 year old daughter. I am new to this board and look forward to learning from the other members to help me avoid making costly mistakes. I spend 20-50 hours per week online to pass the time while my wife is working and my daughter is in school. My younger brother who is 23 turned me onto smoking hand rolled again about 6 months ago when he gave me a Punch Double Corona, and a Indian Tobacco Shop on the Salamanca Indian Reservation Steamburg NY( Steamburg and Salamanca are both less than 45 minutes away) gave me a Macanudo on their customer appreciation day in August 2003. I have to admit the punch was way better than the Macanudo. These were the first hand rolled cigars I have smoked in almost 7 years since I left the Army in February 6th 1996. I live within 35 miles of the Zippo Factory in Bradford PA (www.zippo.com), if you have never been there before I recommend you take a free tour of the Zippo Factory it's worth the time. Afterwards check out their store for some great prices on closeout lighters and other things zippo makes. I have lived in Warren PA since 2000 when my wife and I first met, it is a nice small city with a lot of good fishing, hunting, hiking, and outdoor activity in the Allegheny National Forest 5 minutes away. Summer time there are 30-100+ different yard sales every weekend to go to. I try to hit them all as early and as fast as I can because I love to haggle for a good deal. My wife says I am addicted to haggling. I am interested in Cigars, Hunting, Fishing, Video games, Movies, Paintball, and Estate Sales. My favorite hand rolled cigars out of all of my cigars are: Takoma, Purisco, and Dominican Cherry Julissa. My favorite machine made cigars are Optimo Rum Corona, White Owl Blunts Xtra Strawberry, Backwoods, and Swisher Sweets. I really enjoy a good strong cigar. I am happy to have found this board and look forward to future buys and trades.
Thank You,
Steven Myers
Warren, PA :thumbs:

Welcome to CP :D Try a newbie trade to get a variety of great cigars. You will be happy you did.

Welcome to CP Steve ;) Pull up a chair and join the fun :D

BenjieV :D

Hi, Gamelover,.

It is good to see another stogie loving gamer. I'm new to CP as well. Now, for the $100 question, what games do you play?

Welcome aboard! Not much time to hunt or fish but I do manage a wildlife property here in Indiana. Several other fisherman/hunters here as well.

Welcome to CigarPass!

I also would recommend participanting in a Newbie Trade . It is a great way to get started at CP, make a personal connection AND discover some amazing smokes from a seasoned BOTL !

Welcome from another Vet and PA resident. I'm in Stewartstown below York in south eastern PA.