• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to the world....

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
I'm a daddio!

Corinne Taylor was born on 12/15/10 at 4:40am weighing in at 5 lbs. 13 oz. my lil' peanut is a blessing.

Mommy and daughter are doing well, daddio is pooped.

I have yet to get away to smoke my celebratory cigars... Opus X Love Story ( 1 of 2 left from my wedding 2 yrs ago) and '01 Fuente Work of Art Maduro. These are fitting for the occasion.

It's starting to set in that I'm a dad...

Looking forward to years of enjoyment as a dad.

_DSC0015.jpg

Awwww she's beautiful, congrats to all. Children are a blessing and make us better people. :thumbs:

Beautiful little girl. You're going to love being a dad. Congratulations!

Congrats Marco! Is that a Wheel of Fortune Weekend Baby? :whistling:

Congrats Marco! Is that a Wheel of Fortune Weekend Baby? :whistling:

LOL! John, Yes she is!!!! She was conceived in Hawaii thanks to my wife's Wheel of Fortune winnings...LOL

We're headed back to Hawaii end of February for a few days before the wife heads back to work. And no, we will NOT be trying to give Corinne a brother or sister at that time.

Thank you all for the congrats.

LOL! John, Yes she is!!!! She was conceived in Hawaii thanks to my wife's Wheel of Fortune winnings...LOL

Must be something in the water..................................................................................or in the alcohol :laugh: !

Congratulations to you and your wife on a beautiful addition to the family!

That's awesome man. Congrats. My first is due in January. I like your idea for the opus X love story. I don't know how hard they are to find (very I imagine) but I may try to copy you.

Awesome!

We're headed back to Hawaii end of February for a few days before the wife heads back to work. And no, we will NOT be trying to give Corinne a brother or sister at that time.

Thank you all for the congrats.

Awesome! Where at in Hawaii? We'll just be leaving around then...

Thats a great looking picture of a proud poppa and a cute kid....congrats Marco

Joe G

Congrats brother, glad momma and baby are doing fine. Enjoy those two special cigars when you can as you now deserve them....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Too bad she is going to lose her first game today. :D