• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to the world....

Congrats! She's a beautiful little girl! Hope all went well with the pregnancy and delivery, and that everyone is healthy and happy.

That's awesome man. Congrats. My first is due in January. I like your idea for the opus X love story. I don't know how hard they are to find (very I imagine) but I may try to copy you.

I got one of the 5 pack boxes of Opus X Love Story, smoked 2 on wedding day, one on my 1 yr anniversary and now one for Corinne. The last one is for a future child.

You can get them at Casa Fuente as singles, not sure the price, but drop me a PM for some more info.

Awesome!

Awesome! Where at in Hawaii? We'll just be leaving around then...
Headed this time to Oahu and staying in Kailua.

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Too bad she is going to lose her first game today. :D

Maybe not...and win or lose, if daddio has to be a suffering fan, so shall she.

Congratulations! She's too attractive to be a Jet's fan. Her colors are obviously red, white and blue.

Doc.

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations and all the best Marco!

I spoke too soon. I thought Ben had the come back in him. Oh well, maybe we will meet again in the playoff's.

She is very beautiful congrats glad to hear everybody is doing good! Merry Christmas buddy!

That is wonderful news Marco, congrats brother! Nothing better than having a Daddy's girl.

Congrats to you and your wife on the beautiful addition to your family!