• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well, here goes nothin...

Joebunaga

Brought to you by Carl's Junior.
My gear is checked and ready to go. Coffeemaker is loaded and breakfast laid out for a quick start.

I've got a few nice smokes dry boxed along with some excellent bourbon and scotch to help me celebrate.

But it is going to be a long hard road to get to those goodies, because tomorrow is my first marathon.

I hope I can sleep. :)

Good luck Joe! Make sure to wear your "finisher" t-shirt to a smoking ban rally so you can tell those crybabies to SUCK IT! It ain't the cigars, it's the rest of their lifestyle that made them "sensitive". :laugh:

To finish is victory!

Run Joey RUN!

run.jpg

Just keep at it. There will be times you will want to quit. Tell yourself that you'll think about it again in a mile.

Probably one of the hardest things I've ever done, but I did it. I came up lame about 16 miles in, because of alot of rookie mistakes, but did manage to finish.
I'm still gimping around and trying to stretch some of it out, but I'm glad I did it. Scratch that one off the bucket list.

Run Joey RUN!

run.jpg
Thats all I'm gonna say about that...

Congrats, Joe. I really admire that you took on that type of challenge and saw it through. Props, man!