• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well, here goes nothin...

Great job Joe.... The simple fact that you considered it, and followed through- you had already won. Nice job on finishing brother...
Next thing on the bucket list - Land Diving ! :laugh:

What was your time? Did you get bloody nipples?
My time sucked, I was on the road about 6.5 hours. To give you an idea, my 1/2 marathon split time was on track at about 2.5 hours. I'd planned on finishing in between 5 and 5.5 hours. The first 13miles were fairly "easy" but were rolling hills on pavement and I think I beat my knees up pretty bad without really noticing. Light IT pain between miles 14 and 15 signaled a problem. When I stopped to stretch, I started cramping. Sometime around mile 16 I quit running when my other knee started to hurt as well. After mile 17 I quit running altogether and decided to make it to mile 19 where I had friends waiting to decide what to do next. At about mile 17.5 I got angry, and the race of the cripples began because by then everyone still moving was imparied in some way. Worst parade ever!

Blody nipples? It wasn't Friday night...

I don't even like to drive that far LOL

The first time I was getting ready to do a 10k, I told my dad. His answer, loosely paraphrased:
"If a man needs to go that far, he should get in his truck and drive."

Congrats Joe...awesome feat!

What's next on the list? :p

Quad State HERF 2012. But I'm gonna fly, not run. :laugh:

Back