• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

well sheeet

bunn163A

I keep hearing ow the economy is picking up.....Well i think they are wrong I am a commision sales rep and ave not had a check in 6 weeks,Then i go in today and was fired for lack of sales.Thing is We havent had any appointmens in weeks we are down over 2 mill in sales.Now i HAVE LOST MY JOB.20 years in my business and the wole industry is dead aroung midwest...Wont be buying any stogies for a minute or two

Sorry to hear this! Here's wishing you a better job.

Sorry to hear about this. I have been out of work since January and it is not fun. Hopefully something better turns up for you soon! Keep your head up.

Sure sorry to hear about your job loss. I know a couple of people in pharmaceutical sales here who lost their jobs this month.

Sorry to hear about the news bro. Keep your head up. Maybe look into substitute teaching while you're looking for something else. They always needs subs...I'm a teacher, I know these things. Don't know what else is really doing well in this shitty economy.

-ree

bunn...

Sorry to hear the bad news. It is truly tragic about the sad state of affairs our economy is in. 20 years is a long time though, especially as a salesman. To make it that long at a gig, you have to be pretty good at what you do. So, hang in there...things are slow right now, but something will be coming your way. Your a salesman with lots of experience, and I'm sure a big fat book on contacts. Rest, recuperate and hit the pavement. I understand that it is easier said than done, but salespeople are a resourceful lot.

I'm sorry about the bad news. I feel for you; I've been living in fear of it for a while now. Take care of yourself.

I know where you are brother because I have been there. However one door closes, another door opens. You must know, I mean KNOW that an opportunity is coming. This of course is the hard part you must not allow the negative self doubting BS in, you must know that something good is headed your way and it will make the recent change seem like a godsend.
Take a short break, smoke a quality stick or two and allow good things to happen.

:cool:

PJ

I know where you are brother because I have been there. However one door closes, another door opens. You must know, I mean KNOW that an opportunity is coming. This of course is the hard part you must not allow the negative self doubting BS in, you must know that something good is headed your way and it will make the recent change seem like a godsend.
Take a short break, smoke a quality stick or two and allow good things to happen.

:cool:

PJ
Thanks for all your concern hopefully a better job is comming . SOON...just found out uneployment maximum is 390/wk plus 25.wk extra from stimulus package that Obama has put in place through 2009.problem is my month,ly nut is right at 3000 just for the bare essentials , that doesnt include luxuries like food and medecine.Your prayers would be greatly appriciated.Best wishes to all of you

Best of luck to you bud, sorry to hear you have fallen on tough times. Hopefully things change for the better quickly.