• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well.....

Actually, I edited those posts to avoid anybody having an advantage. As you may be aware, there are some guys from CP who are members there. I did not post that contest to see who remembered my post about it here, I thought it might be fun to see if anybody recognized that bike. Frankly, one guy is pretty close. Unless somebody from here remembers what it was and posts. I did not want anyone to have an unfair advantage, simple as that.

I am sorry you saw that as something shady, because it certain;y wasn't meant to be.

My tone? Me getting huffy & puffy?
First, I have no crazy tone or anything, I was just stating an opinion. Stating I am not aware of the history of this is a nicer way of saying I'm ignorant to the facts.

Second, I'm not huffy and puffy with you cat man. I listed to the advice you give, and whether you buy it or not, I "listen".

Again, I wasn't trying to come off like a know it all, I am just pointing out people read these things and....well, my post explained it.

I'm not quite sure what to make of your last statement however:

Whatever you wanna do is certainlly your right to do however be prepared to live with the consequences of the path you choose.......

Don't know if you mean my position on this topic (I said I am not taking sides or jumping on the wagon), or back the wrong guy and face the music later, or are you threatening me :p

Anyways, I do "get it"

BrownDevil said:
fine. I don't. I'm finished on the topic.
[snapback]160277[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh:

See what I mean?

You're proving my point ;)

PB, you're right. I shouldn't have come over and quoted all of your mooch attempts on that other board! Hell, the first post you made was a mooch! LOL

You can mooch all you want over there and they'd be none the wiser....

I hope you find hapiness over there, we're happy for you if you stay over there. This board and it's members have cut you way too much slack and you're right, you don't participate at this level, so....by staying here, you're demeaning yourself by being a mooch and annoying some of us as we keep putting up with it.

So, happy trails to you and the kids over at the island for misfit toys! You were made for each other!

BrownDevil, butt out! I'm getting a little annoyed by you sticking your nose where it don't belong! This sure as hell isn't the first time either! Hell, I've forgotten more about the goings on over here then you'll ever know! When you've been around and paid your dues, then we might want to hear what you have to say.... ;)

Now, I'm going to fix another Vodka if any you wannabes wanna comment, I'll be back!

LMAO :laugh:

servebig said:
what a surprise...a drama thread with leebo and CC in the mix.
[snapback]160280[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Definition of "Drama" on CP:

A thread in which someone's bad behavior is being made and issue of and they don't like it.

Don't that just suck................

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Now, I'm going to fix another Vodka if any you wannabes wanna comment, I'll be back!

[snapback]160285[/snapback]​

Now yer talkin' :thumbs: I'm gonna pour me some Christmas cognac that was a gift from a special person :love: and join ya Lee, cheers :)

Barney Rubble is back for more! Can't find any way to scam cigars tonight eh?

Takin' out the trash is dirty work, but someone's gotta do it!

Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]160285[/snapback]​

I just did a shot of NyQuil... I bet I'll be half in the bag quicker than you. :)

LOL Moki!

I imagine you're right....I like the gradual affect!

Moki, talk some sense into ole Barney will ya? He likes pickin' fights!

Oh, Barney.....the village called........they said if you don't come back, they're gonna find a new idiot. ;)

Hey Barney,

Ya got a DC# on the wine for me yet?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Moki, talk some sense into ole Barney will ya? He likes pickin' fights!
[snapback]160292[/snapback]​

The only way you bitches are dragging me into this mudwrestling match is if a few hot scantily clad women join in.... then I'm in quicker than Oxburger in Stripes... :)

14 members on line and THIRTEEN of the 14 are viewing this thread.

Oh, most of you all HATE "drama" huh :laugh:

EDIT: "TWELVE" was ten :laugh:

DOUBLE EDIT: "THIRTEEN" was TWELVE :laugh: :laugh: