• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Went to Munster, Indiana

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Got there about 6AM and waited in the car until 9AM when people started to really build into a crowd, went into the parking lot and put two picnic benches together and brought out some beers that i had stored for the occasion. The day was cold and the wind was gusting up to 40 mph, when all the benches were taken the newer people arriving came over and asked to use our benches, which is what i was aiming for as this was my first time at a beer affair.
The beer lovers really surprised me as everyone put out bottles of their favorite brew and shared with all comers, taking a small sample of all those suds got me feeling pretty good and the conversation was truly revealing about this new world that i just bumped into, what a bunch of great guys and gals, never realized how many different types of beers there are out in the world. The real eye opener was corriander beer, i figured it would be yucky, instead it turned out to pretty good. My hat is tipped at these beer drinkers, real class. Cheers! Oh, i also picked up my six pack of Dark LORD. Great day. :thumbs: :love:

Did you meet up with the CPers there?
I shouted out "CP" as loud as i could, smoked cigars in the large crowd, and shared cigars with beer drinking cigar smokers, but no one answered. But as you can tell, i had a great time. :thumbs:

Dang, too bad we missed you. I was there with tkoepp, denver dog, and and alexgtp.

A perfect excuse to buy and wear a CP hat or Tee shirt.

Dang, too bad we missed you. I was there with tkoepp, denver dog, and and alexgtp.
Anvil you're right, of course i'm not really sure where Keith and company were in the large crowd, the mob was huge. I'm not sure, but i have to believe that the event is experienceing growing pains.

I'm not sure, but i have to believe that the event is experienceing growing pains.

Yeah sounds like there are some pissed off people that stood in line for hours while people were trying to scalp what they got and others were cutting to get a second sixer, and didn't end up getting anything

I'm not sure, but i have to believe that the event is experienceing growing pains.

Yeah sounds like there are some pissed off people that stood in line for hours while people were trying to scalp what they got and others were cutting to get a second sixer, and didn't end up getting anything

That what i heard, glad i got there early. :D