• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Choppers, OCC, or Choppers Inc.

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
This is a thread for my 2 wheel enthusiasts. I already own a 2003 GSX-R600 Corona Alstare Limited Edition crotch-rocket, but I'd definitely have the boys over at OCC build me a nice chopper. You know, rolling chassey...........everything chromed........big fat tire underneath a soft-tail....that kind of stuff. I would love to own their Black Widow custom, or create my own cigar themed bike.

OCC

Jesse's choppers actually are a little more mechanically sound than the OCC Choppers.

Actually, the OCC stock choppers a little more mechanically sound than the OCC Custom Choppers ...

But honestly, I think I'd have Dave Perewitz build me a bike.

Tough choice.. though I'd probably have someone other than OCC or WCC do it. Unless I was buying a "theme" bike of some kind, then OCC for sure.

For sure collectibilty, a custom Arlen Ness.

I like Billy Lane's styling, especially the use of the "clear" rear wheel. But, sometimes he puts too much "crap" on the bikes.

Right now I'm into the stuff Jim Nasi has done.

bike3-vi.jpg

But, if I had I could have anyone do it right now, it'd be the Martin Brothers.

bike2-vi.jpg

bike1-vi.jpg

I would go with Choppers, Inc or WCC anyday. Although the OCC bikes look cool, they don't "build" their bikes, more like "assemble" them IMHO. If you take the FireBike for instance, everything was ordered out, they bought some fireman accessories, then welded everything together. I've only seen one tank they actually built themselves. I love to watch their show, but forking out 40-50k for a bunch of aftermarket parts put together isn't worth it to me.

WCC builds everthing inhouse minus engine/trans basically and Choppers, Inc also does way more inhouse.

Just my .02.

Arlen

I like these guys. they are Red Hill motorcycle werx. They make really bad ass customs. The cool thing is that you don't pay the mark up for them being on the discovery channel AND they are local, well about 100 miles away from me just outside of boulder colorado. I love this shop. My father in-law knows the owner.
redhillmotorcyclewerx.com <----- Sweet Rides

00002.jpg
<- I took this pic last time I was up thier talking to the owners wife.