• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

hahah looks like luisi is popular!! Don't worry I won't herf her too hard.

The CAO Italia - CIAO

A nice dark oily wrapper 5x56. Very unique tasting cigar some love it some don't.

"CAO Italia Ciao cigars are made with Italian Habano longfiller tobaccos grown exclusively for CAO cigars from seeds that were brought to Italy from Cuba over 40 years ago. Grown in the southern Benevento region of Italy between Rome and Naples, this tobacco lends an incredibly unique, earthy sweetness to the blend. Fillers from Nicaragua and Peru are also used, plus a rich-tasting Honduran Habano seed binder and wrapper, for a robust, yet remarkably smooth, medium to full-bodied smoke. Un fumo favoloso!"

cao_italia.jpg

The AF reserva is a Seleccion D'Oro Churchill

"Arturo Fuente Seleccion D'Oro Churchill cigars are handcrafted with the most expensive Ecuadorian-grown, Connecticut-seed wrappers and select, vintage Dominican tobaccos for a smoother, richer taste experience. A marvelous cigar that's often hard to find in stock."

AF1.jpg

Ok the box has been passed to TVST*R in person. So it's moving along fast!

Looks like he had his eye on the CAO Italia so it might not make it through the next pass :0

LOL!!! don't you love watching these passes :p

Way to go SoCal contingency, you guys are on the ball :thumbs: .

Thanks for being in the West Coast Pass LGHT!

:cool:

LGHT said:
ree ree robusto said:
Looks like he had his eye on the CAO Italia so it might not make it through the next pass :0
[snapback]197463[/snapback]​

Damn nooblets! :angry:
[snapback]197464[/snapback]​

This is why I haven't even started looking, much less THINKING, about what I'd like! I'm so far down the list I'd just get myself all lathered up doing an extended PeePee dance, and for no reason. Every one I'd like has already been taken, or will be! But ya never know what might appear... :thumbs:

Besides... go for a Brazilia :whistling:

ree ree robusto said:
Sometimes it is good to sit back and wait. Good things come to those who wait...hopefully.
[snapback]197473[/snapback]​

Oh yeah... I'm a master at sitting back, relaxing and watching the world crumble around me! Give me a good beer, a great cigar, a comfy chair and entertainment (passes passing me by, noob/newbie wars, my wife trying to decide what to do about her job, dogs chasing their tails...) and I'll smile 'till I pass out. One thing I'm really good at is relaxing... hell, just got my hair cut today and I fell asleep in the chair while the hottie was doing my... hair! :whistling:

Well Sirs, she is off, headed to Puffnstuff….
DC 0304 1560 0002 2337 3681

Here are my Puts and Takes or Takes and Puts…Thanks for having me. Thanks to our kind host
and nice to meet you LGHT (love the acronym!-ha!)….
Just ‘bout to fire up….ahhhhh the beach life…Cheers!

T-45.ERDM Choix Supreme 03,Put-Juan Lopez, Selection No. 2,Robusto,ISOM
T-4.Bolivar Gigante 04 ISOM,Put-H. Upman-Sir Winston,ISOM
T-4. Arturo Fuente Anejo, #50, Put-Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo
T-7. Padron Serie 1926, #9 Maduro , Put-Partagas Ser.D No.4,ISOM

TVST*R said:
[snapback]197477[/snapback]​

That Padron ($16-$18) is worth way more than that Partagas No.4 ($7). I disagree with the P/T there.

PM sent.

Ree

ree ree robusto said:
TVST*R said:

That Padron ($16-$18) is worth way more than that Partagas No.4 ($7). I disagree with the P/T there.

PM sent.

Ree
[snapback]197480[/snapback]​

I'm aso wondering about the isom for isom, n/c for n/c rule...

In addition, Rule #5 says, "P&T’s should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.

Ree

TVST*R said:

Here are my Puts and Takes or Takes and Puts…Thanks for having me. Thanks to our kind host

Also, TVST*R, the Anejo take for the Rocky Patel put might be questionable, to say the least.
MSRP becomes a secondary factor when talking about limited releases, such as the Anejos.
While Anejos might be somewhat readily available at the moment (because of Father's Day), they're quite rare the rest of the year (sans the Holiday season).

I'm not crying "foul", necessarily, but out of curiosity, did you run your actions past Norcal before making final decisions and sending the package off?

TVST*R said:

Whoops TVSTR, my last PM to you said don't do the 1926 in your P&T's, the value just wasn't there. I hope you didn't send it yet.

I did approve the Anejo for the RP in the spirit of giving.

Here's what happened guys. TVSTR sent me his proposed P&T's and I responded with some corrections. He asked about the 1926 for a different cigar which I recommended a replacement and asked if he had earlier mentioned a Cohiba for the 1926 trade. I also told him I may consider it to make the pass more interesting. Messages got crossed and he put the Partagas in for the 1926.

I don't think Tom was trying to pull a fast one and I have full faith that he will make this right.

NorCalCigarLover said:
I did approve the Anejo for the RP in the spirit of giving.

[snapback]197493[/snapback]​

What a nice guy! :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Here's what happened guys. TVSTR sent me his proposed P&T's and I responded with some corrections. He asked about the 1926 for a different cigar which I recommended a replacement and asked if he had earlier mentioned a Cohiba for the 1926 trade. I also told him I may consider it to make the pass more interesting. Messages got crossed and he put the Partagas in for the 1926.

I don't think Tom was trying to pull a fast one and I have full faith that he will make this right.

[snapback]197496[/snapback]​

Hopefully, the pass didn't go out yet. :(

If it did we'll correct it. I'm chalking this one up to a newbie pass host and newbie pass participant.

BTW, I'm enjoying a Monticristo #2 and a 2003 Rosenblum Richard Sauret Zin on the back patio...... life is good :cool:

TVST*R said:

Not horrible plays there, but I'd definitely reconsider these as David's rules were explained upfront.

My 1 1/2 cents :whistling: