• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

NorCalCigarLover said:
If it did we'll correct it. I'm chalking this one up to a newbie pass host and newbie pass participant.

BTW, I'm enjoying a Monticristo #2 and a 2003 Rosenblum Richard Sauret Zin on the back patio...... life is good :cool:

:cool:
[snapback]197499[/snapback]​

Well Ladi Dah! Or is it Lodi Dah? :laugh:

NorCalCigarLover said:
My 1 1/2 cents :whistling:

Where the heck did this guy come from?? :laugh:

Good thing your checking in, we're almost headed to Arizona!

[snapback]197502[/snapback]​

I do manage to pop in and check on my favorite kids here :laugh:

Yo Ree....what happen to the June 23rd mini-herf?

Ahhh....should have gave me a jingle....set the date aside and then forgot all about it until the 25th.

BTW...happy 1st CP Anniversary to me today :love: :love:

Try 4 1/2 - 5 hours from Hell-A to San Jo....only 10 1/2 from my driveway to Milpitas

I think I gotta birthday coming up in August :whistling:

Here's the deal .....

TV* (Tom) will be sending #54, a Vegas Robaina Famosos Toro (ISOM), to Ree to make up for the cost difference with his P&T's. Ree will pack and number #54 and put it into the pass.

Thanks for all of the PM's and for taking care of this in such a timely manner, Tom. It was a pleasure having you in this pass :thumbs:

haha!

you might be right, brandon, but like ree, ya just got improvise the lyrics to fit the situation!

"skankin' it pee-pee...skankin' it slow" :laugh:

not completely sure what's in the plans for the 4th here, ree.

there's ususally a firework show at oceanside pier. in the past, we've hung out at the beach in carlsbad and watched the oceanside pier from there.

yeah. mission beach goes off, from what I hear.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Here's the deal .....

TV* (Tom) will be sending #54, a Vegas Robaina Famosos Toro (ISOM), to Ree to make up for the cost difference with his P&T's. Ree will pack and number #54 and put it into the pass.

Thanks for all of the PM's and for taking care of this in such a timely manner, Tom. It was a pleasure having you in this pass :thumbs:

[snapback]197727[/snapback]​

Glad this all worked out. I would never think Tom, would have intentially messed up on the P/T on purpose. I guess you have to know the history behind opus and it's rarity to know how much they are in demand. Plus not everyone has 5 coolers at home to simply choose from :rolleyes:

With that said this has been a great pass and I'm not down sending my goodies just yet :whistling:

ree ree robusto said:
bfreebern said:
Didn't know Bob Marley sang that song.
[snapback]197743[/snapback]​

Excuse my while I light my...ugh...ummm...RASS, that's it, oh Lord I gotta take a lift. :laugh:
[snapback]197750[/snapback]​

Ree at the Ramon Allones factory ;)

photo-1236.jpg