• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

Maybe reviewing rules 4 and 5 would eliminate confusion. It's TV*'s first pass, I'll let him slide this time? :p

NorCalCigarLover said:
4. Please post your proposed P&T’s in the forum prior to the pass arriving to you.

5. P&T’s should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.

NorCalCigarLover said:
ree ree robusto said:
bfreebern said:
Didn't know Bob Marley sang that song.
[snapback]197743[/snapback]​

Excuse my while I light my...ugh...ummm...RASS, that's it, oh Lord I gotta take a lift. :laugh:
[snapback]197750[/snapback]​

Ree at the Ramon Allones factory ;)

photo-1236.jpg

:cool:
[snapback]197756[/snapback]​

Oh Lord, where did that picture come from? :0

Oh Maui :love: , my home away from home. Willy Nelson lives up in Paia. I missed him last time I was visiting. I'm sure he'd like to visit the RASS factory with me. :cool:

ree ree robusto said:
Oh Maui :love: , my home away from home. Willy Nelson lives up in Paia. I missed him last time I was visiting. I'm sure he'd like to visit the RASS factory with me. :cool:
[snapback]197761[/snapback]​

RASS = Really Awesome "Special" Smoke?

(or "paco loco", as they call it on the islands!)

Now I remember Paia, we passed through there last summer. Almost a year ago today, damn I miss Maui :( .

:cool:

puffnstuff said:
ree ree robusto said:
Oh Maui  :love: , my home away from home. Willy Nelson lives up in Paia.  I missed him last time I was visiting.  I'm sure he'd like to visit the RASS factory with me.  :cool:
[snapback]197761[/snapback]​

RASS = Really Awesome "Special" Smoke?

(or "paco loco", as they call it on the islands!)
[snapback]197763[/snapback]​

Rastafari Bros.

I've got some cool pics to show you all when I was hiking up in Hana. Let's see if I can load them up...

Okay here you all go...Some other pics hiking were taken by my photo camera and I don't have them on the computer.

The wife and I after,let's say, too much RASS.

wife.JPG

me.JPG

A waterfall somewhere in Hana. It was a mile walk or so and very secluded. Whatever did I do here?

water%20fall.JPG

Me body surfing.

surf%20pic.JPG

And a nice sunset dinner.

sunset.JPG

Shove off both of you. Hey, any 24 year old will go to any lengths to get laid. That includes wearing a tiara on New Years.

Ask David about his manzeer.

ree ree robusto said:
Maybe reviewing rules 4 and 5 would eliminate confusion. It's TV*'s first pass, I'll let him slide this time? :p

NorCalCigarLover said:
4. Please post your proposed P&T’s in the forum prior to the pass arriving to you.

5. P&T’s should be ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC, Premium for Premium and all should be value for value.
[snapback]197757[/snapback]​

This is the basic tenant of any pass - it's a given - it's etched in stone - it should be engrained in every bone of a CPer's body... If you don't get this, don't sign up for a pass. You really don't need to be in a pass to be respected in this community!

I believe that MOST everyone has a problem with the rules because they don't know better. You'd like to think so, otherwise the guy is an out and out friggen fraud and should be outed. In this case, I truly believe TV* is a newbie - so he stumbled a little bit. Most new persons in passes have this problem - it's very typical. What will define you, though, is your ability to handle criticism and the desire to make it right! I'm glad to see he's doing what he is and trying to make it right.

I was burned way back in a pass by an unknowing newbie BOTL, who thought nothing of replacing my premo smokes (Davidoff, Diamond Crown Maximus, etc.) with Perdomo's. In his mind, he paid huge money at his store for the sticks (not my problem), and it was an equal trade (not even close)... I was furious that he took over $70 worth of NICE smokes, and replaced it with about $30 - 40 of crap. Primarily because I put those nice smokes in there so that EVERYONE in the pass had the chance to pull a nice New Years smoke - and this putz took all the good ones and put crap in their place. This guy was VERY offended that I would be offended by what he did. Not a good call. While it ended okay (all the pass participants were more than blessed by the generosity of the others in the pass), I couldn't help but think what an ass the guy was - and he didn't see it that way. Someone else will get burned in their pass if this guy believes he's done nothing wrong. Putting the shoe on the other foot - I'm sure he'd be pissed if I traded out a bunch of bundled Thompson rejects for his valuable Perdomo's.

Granted - not everyone has 5 coolidors to choose from - some only have a 50 stick humidor. I know others that have their entire stash in an otter box. It does not relieve the responsibility of the pass participant to post his "proposed" puts/takes to see what everyone's take on it is. Sometimes its a no-brainer, other times it's not. If you feel uncomfortable posting puts/takes - PM the pass host - or a trusted friend who knows the TRUE value of the cigars. And if the past host approves the puts/takes - do it EXACTLY that way. Don't think it's tacit approval to do puts/takes other than what were approved (i.e. - got the okie-dokie to trade out an Opus #5 for a PAM '64, and then decide you like the PAM 40th anny better so it won't make a difference...)

Sorry for the thread jack - I just saw what was going on and felt compelled to toss in my .02...