• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

NorCalCigarLover said:
So Puff, and ideas for your P&T's?

:cool:
[snapback]197809[/snapback]​

to be perfectly honest, I've slacked on keeping up with what exactly is in the pass as it's progressed.
I'll have a look at the list, and will try to have my actions figured out before the pass gets to me.
I'll make sure to post my intentions here for approval/discussion before I pull the trigger.

puffnstuff said:
I'll have a look at the list, and will try to have my actions figured out before the pass gets to me.

heh.
cancel that!
I was on my way out the door as the postman pulled up with a big box in hand. :)

I've got to take off for a couple hours, but I'll open it up as soon as i get home, and will do my damnedest to get it all sorted and sent back out on the road tomorrow.

these "territorial" passes do move along quickly, don't they?! :0

Nice pics Ree Ree that RASS sure does bring out the red in you :laugh:

A’ight, my fellow west-coast brethren-of-the-leaf,
Here are my proposed actions:

Take - #2 Opus X - XxX (Power Ranger)
Put - #54 Perdomo - EDICIÓN de SILVIO - Robusto

Take - #6 Padrón - 1964 Anni. Monarcha (Natural)
Put - #55 Padrón - 1964 Anni. Diplomatico (Maduro)

Take - #52 Rocky Patel - Vintage 1992 Torpedo
Put - #56 Fuente Añejo - No. 50

Take - #43 Hemingway - Signature
Puts - #57 Padrón - 3000 (Maduro)
#58 Black Pearl - Rojo Toro

Should anybody have objections, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be waiting for approval by our gracious host, and will get the pass back en-route tomorrow.

I'm not even going to watch this pass anymore. All my prospective takes keep on getting snagged. Enjoy that Monarcha. I guess I don't mind the plays. :p

Ree

NorCalCigarLover said:
LOL!! Puff, now that is the way to do a turn :thumbs:

[snapback]197851[/snapback]​

;)

...and she's back on the road, guys!

Be on the lookout, BD.
By the way, I remembered at the very last second to write "TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE CONTENTS: PLEASE HAND DELIVER" on the box, so you might have to cover that up when sending it to the next pass participant.

DC # 0304 3490 000 0210 9179

Thanks so much for letting me play, NorCal!

Way to go Puff. Isn't this how it works...puff, puff, pass?! :cool:

This thing is moving fast. :sign:

Wow three passes in less than a week that must be some new record!! Glad to see the box has moved in and out of so Cal like a charm!

Go Puff Go!

Just means it'll get to me sooner... :p

Keep 'er moving fellas!! :thumbs:

Doing the dance now. Happy 4th my fellow scumbags :p ;)

Couple months and Puff Puff II begins :sign:

BTW David, my brother moved from San Jose to Yuba City....so we need a place to crash :whistling: :whistling:

Maybe in your wine cellar :p

Well, we did make some room in there last night ....... ohhhhhh, my acheing head.

Thanks amigo! Happy 4th to all of you tambien.

Happy 4th y'all...
celebrated with a RASS on the 5 hour drive to my fishing hole (again...)

go pass go!
Jim

Don't know bro....I like to be surprised at what's in a pass so if I have the willpower I wait until it arrives :whistling:

Let me know what you want though and I'll see about leaving it for ya :p

Yep, yep...I heard of that one before. The oldest trick in the book.

LOL BD! No need to amigo. I don't want to discourage you from taking what you want. Go right ahead. Mi cigar es su cigar!

Ree