• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2019

Hello from Greece, we have sun and 59 'F here in Athens.

27985255f3d5c85dbbe8daf61311d76fc52df408.jpg

McLintock - Crème de Cassis.

Practically this is the first day of Winter here in Athens, we have light rain, wind and 53 'F

279905334850c2cbf69fbd9c04c4173a24d874fc.jpg

Davidoff Argentina.

That's pretty cool, to drink a Bourbon from where you live.
Definitely. I’m fortunate enough to live within five miles of three distilleries and about five breweries. And the next town over has a handful as well 😎 Suppose if you couldn’t drink there’d be nothing else to do here lol

Last edited:
Definitely. I’m fortunate enough to live within five miles of three distilleries and about five breweries. And the next town over has a handful as well 😎 Suppose if you couldn’t drink there’d be nothing else to do here lol
There's a distillery right up the road from me (I live in the middle of nowhere). I opened after I wrote drinking though, so not sure if it's any good.

There's a distillery right up the road from me (I live in the middle of nowhere). I opened after I wrote drinking though, so not sure if it's any good.
Nice! If you get to know the local brewers and distillers you have a whole new appreciation for the drink, that’s for sure.

As for your other comment, was that meant to be “I opened it after I was drinking”? Or “It opened after I quit drinking”?

Nice! If you get to know the local brewers and distillers you have a whole new appreciation for the drink, that’s for sure.

As for your other comment, was that meant to be “I opened it after I was drinking”? Or “It opened after I quit drinking”?

I bet it was "It opened after I wrote off drinking". Justin probably has snow stuck in his phone keyboard :)

Writing off drinking.. Why would anyone want to do that? 🤣 Tell me it’s not so, Justin!

Beautiful sunny day here in Athens so a visit in a Cafe was a ''must''.

28001083a51a40bcdbfed5b28a5806abc60d54c3.jpg

Planta Danish Black Vanilla.