• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2019

1663939jzqlp2m6am.gif

Happy 1st of May, greetings to all of you!

272755713eceb682d219e358c7cd5a002a4d5894.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Sweet Vanilla.

In 1946 he was invited by the organizers of the 50th Boston Marathon. He decides to take part, although he has been absent from sporting activities for a long time.
The Boston Marathon was one of the most difficult of the time. The ''favori'' for the race of 1946 was the English Kenneth Bailey and the American (winner of the previous year) Johnny Kelly. Nobody counted the suffering from the hunger of the German Occupation of Greece (1941-45) weak Stelios Kyriakidis.
Kyriakides was determined to run and nothing could stop him. He signs a responsible statement that he is aware of the danger and is preparing for the Marathon but even the doctors had objections to his participation while the newspapers ironically called him: "the skinny Greek".
It started slowly and in the middle of the route it accelerated. Because he had not run a marathon run for more than six years he started making a power saving until midway through. And somewhere there is what he feels it has the strength to achieve its goal. He passed one athlete after another. It ran for all the Greeks and the victory was one-way for him!
Just a few miles before the end, Kyriakides listens to a Greek who calls out to him: "For Greece, my Stelios. For your children. "
His words put wings on his feet. He picks up all his physical reserves, passes champion Johnny Kelly and finishes first shouting: "For Greece". His time was 2:29:27
When Johnny Kelly was asked "how did he lose from this skinny Greek?", He replied: "Only me lost? No one was able to win it. I was running for myself and he was running for a whole Nation."

2727864379740b28ee05bffcb8bd8690e6e5e6dd.jpg

[Note the pipe smoker on the right side of the finish-line]

I am smoking 4noggins Double Fantasy, double espresso plus cool water beside me.

Good morning from Greece, the sun is warming us with 70 °F here in Athens.

27282074ba55bf3254825382d3516cbd162fc871.jpg

Borkum Riff Black Cavendish.

I am smoking Mac Baren Navy Flake while drinking Laine French Brandy Napoleon V.S.O.P.

Just had a bowl of Haunted Bookshop.
Feeling a bit of a Nic buzz....?

In my pipe is Cornell and Diehl Speakeasy and in my glass is Campari Bitter.
f010.gif

I would like to introduce you the ''Bella'', it is a half breed dog of my wife's brother-in-law. When was a puppy was abused by the previous owner and one day he got sick by Kalazar virus. She manage to recover in the hands of the new owner but as result of the previous life is not serving as a guard dog but as a companion. She don't like noises as fire shots-shouting-strong horn etc and the only thing that she asks is caress, hugs, playing with her ball etc. In case that there were visitors in the house she is friendly with everyone and approaches all of them one by one asking for attention and if not gets then she's whimpering and barking as a complain.
She never had any problem with my vanilla tobacco smell, no matter if i smoke a pipe or not she comes and with her snout touches my thigh asking to touch her forehead.

272981456907dfa039a2e15fdb6684ead8763a79.jpg

I am smoking Pipeshop.net Premium Mixture No 1.

Hello from Greece, here in Athens we have sun with few clouds and 71 °F.

27305621e7500260af266bedd963212c32c167ca.jpg

Briar Patch West Indies.

As you can see a pipe smoker here needs a lot of space in the Café.

27309350f8f7340e69312cf7b814de605dfac8f2.jpg

McClelland Eastern Carolina Ribbon.