• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

How was it?
That shit is like unicorn scented yeti hair. Hard to come by, and everyone wants to buy it.
I really like it! On the other hand, you can tell it’s been shipped around the country with a bunch of aromatics. I want to try it at home in my Peterson that I have dedicated to English/Balkan blends. My cobs probably won’t do this blend justice due to the fact that I don’t have them dedicated to any type of blend. They are kind of anything goes.

I really like it! On the other hand, you can tell it’s been shipped around the country with a bunch of aromatics. I want to try it at home in my Peterson that I have dedicated to English/Balkan blends. My cobs probably won’t do this blend justice due to the fact that I don’t have them dedicated to any type of blend. They are kind of anything goes.

Nothing like everything tasting like an Acid Cigar!
😂😂😂

JQ4RpNq.jpg

Unfortunately for that guy the journey is over for many years now.

uOUWkQg.jpg

Peterson Connoisseur's Choice.

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece, i am watching the movie Enemy Lines (2020), the movie based on the ''Alsos Mission" [Alsos is Greek word means Grove in english] but has so many historical and technical mistakes. I wonder who create these gorget patches on the left and as for the right picture, this is ''USMC Major Kaminski" and with that hair look will infiltrate to a Polish village [he speaks Polish language] to find local partisans while among them are traitors which collaborate with the Germans. For sure looks like a local guy and a Poland spy will not realize what really is huh?

28635854-holder-78c9120891b267f7fc2d7d0b0f5f341b.jpg

I am smoking McLintock Syrian Latakia in a Breebia, double espresso beside me.

The last of my Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in my favorite Kirsten Black Regent w/ XL Meerschaum Bulldog bowl. Not to worry, there is a fresh tin of the Special Reserve version waiting in the wings to fill the next bowl.

full

Man....I think I need to invest in a nice pipe....I used to have a nice pipe back in the day, and would pick up tobacco at my local B&M....still wondering why I ever stopped.....

Potlatch in a cob.
Let it dry a bit more than usual. Changes the flavor, and I think I like it a bit wetter.

Sutliff Voodoo Queen from the 720 pass ...

Good grief this shit is tasty. Definitely gonna have to get me some more.

Paired well with the beans @bluue13 sent out. That coffee was so good I extracted the grounds a second time this evening...

You guys are seriously awesome. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to read all the positive reviews.