• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

Hello from a Greek Cafe in Athens.

28203095efc1224375c771e38cb4d0cbacfa20f1.jpg

Planta Danish Black Vanilla.

Maltese Falcon in the cob. Really been getting into this blend lately

"These Things We Do, That Others May Live"

The true story of Vietnam War hero William H. Pitsenbarger, a U.S. Air Force Pararescueman (also known as a PJ) who personally saved over sixty men. During a rescue mission on April 11, 1966, Pitts (as he was called) willingly chose to leave the relative safety of the rescue chopper to aid people on the ground when he saw how bad the situation below was. When others in his team declined to go, he put himself at risk to do more to help his fellow Americans. After saving many already, he was ordered to take the chance to escape on the last helicopter out of a combat zone heavily under fire, but he stayed behind to save and defend the lives of soldiers of the U.S. Army's 1st Infantry Division, before making the ultimate sacrifice in one of the bloodiest battles of the war.

28220176d8cc9c23a185e883549762d1e679c74a.jpg

I am smoking Treasures of Ireland Galway while watching The Last Full Measure (2020 film).

A bowl of Blairgowrie tonight. It had the funkiest tin note but was a wonderful smoke.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, we have "Clean Monday" here in Greece. Α great feast in which we eat specific food, we drink and dance plus fly the kites especially if we are in a country place, here is an example:

27137897aef31b7f663f82593b73bcd11895c1a2.jpg

I am smoking Captain Black White in a Stanwell.
a010.gif

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, we have "Clean Monday" here in Greece. Α great feast in which we eat specific food, we drink and dance plus fly the kites especially if we are in a country place, here is an example:

27137897aef31b7f663f82593b73bcd11895c1a2.jpg

I am smoking Captain Black White in a Stanwell.
a010.gif
Sounds like an amazing day to me! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Bowl of Royal Yacht in a Pot this evening.
Pure enjoyment. Star to finish. Such a nice sweet smoke if you don't chug on it like a freight train.