• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

Received my order yesterday from smokingpipes, not bad at all considering I ordered it monday. The weather however has snow in the forecast. Typically this doesn't hold me back, but I know there will be a lack of enjoyment freezing my tail off, so I will probably hold off until tomorrow.

Lit the second pipe I loaded last night after the cold ran me off.
Plum pudding in a cob with some Iron Bean Coffee.

IMG_20200417_075303.jpg

Lit the second pipe I loaded last night after the cold ran me off.
Plum pudding in a cob with some Iron Bean Coffee.

Like the patio deal that you have there... is it a closed roof or like a pergola?

%2520%2520~1.JPG

Good morning from Greece, sunny day here in Athens but unfortunately we can not celebrate our Orthodox Easter as we would due to the Covid-19 measures.

2834065620264d7b8b16d60ae3fcc4a7d6b0da43.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream.

So I tried a bowl of kendall black cherry in the cobb yesterday, and a bowl of the peterson de lux in the briar. Both were pretty good but you could tell the de lux was just not as fresh. Hanging out in the little humi after being opened for 3-4 years didn't do it any favors. I need to work on my packing technique though as its been a few years obviously. My pipe lighter wasn't working that great either, but it wasn't expensive when i got it so no real surprise.

Then again, maybe cigars are more my thing and I should just stick to that lol.

Had a few bowls of Arango Balkan Supreme today.
Good stuff.

Sonora - The Devil's Highway (2018)
Arizona Borders 1931, the USA is gripped by a crisis caused by the Great Depression in 1929.The US government orders mass deportations of Mexicans and closes the border. Nationalism spreads to Mexico and in Sonora it leads to the expulsion of the Chinese who had arrived during the Porfiriato.

283438131114b6a5c11b1e1df6dc0eb1dc6bcead.jpg

I am smoking Orlik Club Mixture, a glass of Johnnie Walker beside me.

So I finally got around to trying the EMP yesterday, and found it much more enjoyable than the De Lux. I also had another bowl of the kendall black cherry, and it was better this time than the first. I feel that was do to a more proper packing technique more than anything else.

This dog listens to the name "Lakis" and had to see his elderly boss for about two months, after being treated with a serious health problem. This morning, however, as the body was being transported by hearse, the dog jumped into the hearse and refused to get off.

lam_252863_205011_type13260.jpg

When they arrived at the church of St. Charalambos, the dog tried to enter the temple, but was not allowed to leave, and throughout the procession he sat outside the door of the temple.
He then followed his boss to the village cemetery and after the burial was over he refused to leave.

I am smoking Cornell and Diehl Autumn Evening, single Greek coffee beside me.

Bowl of Peterson My Mixture in the briar this afternoon. Not bad, better the the De Lux but not as good as the EMP in my opinion.