• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

No, complaining is not your style but you have told me a couple times the honest truth, my breakfast sausage was a little dry.😄
You mean I said that as my eyes were bugging out of my head as I struggled to swallow it?

You have a solid slaw recipe, John?
The one in the rib picture is just the bag from the grocery store with the Marie's dressing from a jar Nathan.

This one is my favorite when I want to spend more time in the kitchen. Credit goes to Rob @Nihon_Ni to introducing me to it. I like to push the almond slivers almost to the burnt point when toasting them. Really makes the flavor pop in the dish.

I definitely need to up my spritzing game.
75% Apple Cider Vinegar and 25% Water mix is what I use... But, I do not spritz very often, just a few times, typically early in the cook.
ETA: If you have room in the smoker, you can always put your spritzing mix in a pan and go that route, less to keep up with...

I definitely need to up my spritzing game. I didn’t account for the extra exposure and some of the bark got pretty hard. Not burnt, but pretty chewy. I do think this is my new play from now on though.
No wrap no spritz , just let it roll