• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

Bill has changed your standards John! Not to say you didn't already have a refined pallet and expensive taste! :p

Bill really has.... I have always enjoyed aged cigars, but that old pre 80’s Cuban tobacco is something I’ve come to really enjoy.

What I also really enjoy is wondering about the story behind such an old cigar. Who collected it before me? What did he do for a living? Where did he live? What was his family like? What was his cigar smoking ritual? Did he truly enjoy smoking and sharing his cigars like me?

Bill really has.... I have always enjoyed aged cigars, but that old pre 80’s Cuban tobacco is something I’ve come to really enjoy.

What I also really enjoy is wondering about the story behind such an old cigar. Who collected it before me? What did he do for a living? Where did he live? What was his family like? What was his cigar smoking ritual? Did he truly enjoy smoking and sharing his cigars like me?

Nice John... these are great questions... makes me wonder as well....

I think about that every time I break into your house and steal a cigar! :p

Two boxes of Partagas Series No. 5, five sticks each of H.Upmann Anejado and QDO No. 50. These were ordered on the 28th and came on the 4th of March. These were from our new sponsor.

Attachments

• 20190304_180631.jpg
    20190304_180631.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 9