• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

First part of View attachment 25424View attachment 25425View attachment 25423anniversary present from the wife (I ordered it but she allowed it!)
Happy Anniversary brother!! How many years?

Nice score by the way. There’s a guy that used to be on here that went by Infinity. We all loved him and pretty much had him on the same pedestal as CigSid. He passed away Thanksgiving 2008 and his wife eventually sent me his collection about eight years later. A few of those cg: 4’s were in there. I was shocked at how good they were. Aged very nicely for NC cigars.

Happy Anniversary brother!! How many years?

Nice score by the way. There’s a guy that used to be on here that went by Infinity. We all loved him and pretty much had him on the same pedestal as CigSid. He passed away Thanksgiving 2008 and his wife eventually sent me his collection about eight years later. A few of those cg: 4’s were in there. I was shocked at how good they were. Aged very nicely for NC cigars.
I’m very sorry to hear about that. He sounds like an amazing fellow with extremely good tastes.

9 years, as she reminded me. She wants her first small tattoo so I’m gonna make that happen per her part of the bargain.

Yeah, I had one of these in a sampler and it was amazing (for a NC, as you said). It was extremely smooth throughout. After talking to @mjolnir01, he told me Illusione could easily be aged into better cigars. Found them for a cheaper price and pulled the trigger.

@George Scott @CigSid

Hi I'm Bill...

W7Ngizl.jpg

Last edited: