• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

I'll come over and cart away some boxes for you, then you'll have room to BUY MORE! See, that's what friends are for. ;)
Everyone take notice..... Rob is the best of the best! Always offering to help. Whether it be coming over when I’m not home and clearing space in my beer cooler, or making the kegs lighter in my kegerator so I don’t pull a muscle in my back.
Then there are times when he just shows up and smokes some old and crusty cigars that have long expired 20 or so years ago so that I will have room for incoming stock.

I bet none of you have a friend like @Nihon_Ni!

Only complaint I have about him is (and I’m not normally superstitious) that my wife never seems to be in the mood for several days after he leaves (Don’t 😂). Isn’t that weird!!??!!
Obviously, I can’t blame him for that though, I just need to step up my game.

Everyone take notice..... Rob is the best of the best! Always offering to help. Whether it be coming over when I’m not home and clearing space in my beer cooler, or making the kegs lighter in my kegerator so I don’t pull a muscle in my back.
Then there are times when he just shows up and smokes some old and crusty cigars that have long expired 20 or so years ago so that I will have room for incoming stock.

I bet none of you have a friend like @Nihon_Ni!

Only complaint I have about him is (and I’m not normally superstitious) that my wife never seems to be in the mood for several days after he leaves (Don’t 😂). Isn’t that weird!!??!!
Obviously, I can’t blame him for that though, I just need to step up my game.

I'm just watching out for your welfare, @jfields! I have better things to do than smoke your crusty old sticks and pretend to like them, but I feel like it's a friend's responsibility to help where he can.

In the aviation world, we have guys who like to build planes and guys who like to fly planes, and those two circles don't overlap as much as you think they might. I used this knowledge to diagnose you, sir. You are a buyer, not a consumer! You enjoy buying sticks and suds more than you like to consume them. That's why I show up at your house empty-handed so much, it's because I'm helping you! I relieve you of the guilt of having so much stock that you don't have room to buy more. Without me, you'd end up on an episode of Hoarders, ATF Edition.

As far as britishfields is concerned...umm, yes...that is weird. In my defense, I didn't think you would notice...

If any of you other guys need a friend, let me know!

For some variety, I picked up a bundle of Johnny-O "EL Robusto". Really nice smokes, nice variety to add to my rotation. Once again suffering from "too full" cabinet syndrome. Should have gotten a bigger cabinet....😎 Oh, and as far as friends go, you guys are welcome anytime. I could probably scare up something to smoke....😄

Back to back mail! Ordered some Cafe Typica coffee (roasted by @mmburtch). It smells incredible and I can’t wait to grind some up in the morning!
C2F56B2A-DCD3-4443-9A04-8E669D975BE1.jpeg

I also received some phenomenal sticks in my newbie sampler deal! I was absolutely blown away!! Which again makes me want to thank everyone for accepting me into this community. Everyone has been awesome!

Cheers!

Update: Finally got around to brewing some of this magical bean water. I’ve never had a coffee with fruity notes before. It is a very unique experience that I’m very much so enjoying! I’m going to brew this next pot a bit stronger than the first. I don’t know if I’ll get to the Peruvian blend today, perhaps tomorrow. I see a lot more of this brand sitting on my coffee bar 😎

FE93DD3C-8A46-466C-AE51-723F680FCEE5.jpeg

Last edited: