• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Get yourself a cooler

Thanks, but I really don't want to go the cooler route. I like keeping the cigars in my mancave, and there's an aesthetic component there. Plus the mancave is itself humidified and pretty carefully temp controlled, which makes it a little easier. I have all the cigars that won't fit in my Audew cooler thingy in various acrylic cylinders, wooden humidors and boxes, in all cases with Bovedas and with the boxes also in large ziplocs (with additional Bovedas outside the boxes). The temp and RH are good in all of them, it's just a lot to manage.

I'm living testament to the notion that you should always buy a humidor several times larger than you think you'll need. Today's arrivals fit ok in this box.

20210305_151942.jpg

Thanks, but I really don't want to go the cooler route. I like keeping the cigars in my mancave, and there's an aesthetic component there. Plus the mancave is itself humidified and pretty carefully temp controlled, which makes it a little easier. I have all the cigars that won't fit in my Audew cooler thingy in various acrylic cylinders, wooden humidors and boxes, in all cases with Bovedas and with the boxes also in large ziplocs (with additional Bovedas outside the boxes). The temp and RH are good in all of them, it's just a lot to manage.

I'm living testament to the notion that you should always buy a humidor several times larger than you think you'll need. Today's arrivals fit ok in this box.

View attachment 39723

I'm a more function over form kind of guy.

View attachment 39723

Because ZipLoc bags are way more aesthetically pleasing... Each their own, but, whatev.

You could cover the outside of a 50-60qt cooler in cigar bands and then it will fit the theme.

Because ZipLoc bags are way more aesthetically pleasing... Each their own, but, whatev.

You could cover the outside of a 50-60qt cooler in cigar bands and then it will fit the theme.

Ha. Fair point, but the ziplocs are cheap, don't take up much room and are a temporary solution. I just ran out of acrylic canisters or I'd use those. Seriously considering a cabinet style unit like an Aristocrat, but those damn things are pricey. A larger thermoelectric maybe.

OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO : OLIVA V MELANIO TORPEDO
ILLUSIONE : ILLUSIONE 68 BOMBONE
PARTAGAS 1845 EXT OSCURO

I like how the Partagas came with a sheet of Spanish cedar in the 5 pack.

View attachment 39717

But I have a serious overflow problem....

View attachment 39718

if u see this and read what you said correctly. Your man cave is the ultimate walk in humidor
👍🤩

if u see this and read what you said correctly. Your man cave is the ultimate walk in humidor
👍🤩

Well, I keep the room humidified, but not *that* humidified. Typically around 45RH, as that is what my musical instruments like. If I ran it up to 70RH, everything would melt.