• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Well, they were here again. This time they abandoned the following on my porch:

Roma Craft Sampler
  • x-1 WR Interprence Jefferson 4.5 x 52
  • x-1 Aquitaine EMH 5 x 56
  • x-1 Aquitaine Mandible 4.5 x 60
  • x-1 Aquitaine Mode 5 5 x 50
  • x-1 Intermprence Virtue 4.5 x 52
5-pack of Dunbarton Mi Querida Triqui Traca 552

We need a bigger house.

20210325_124853 (2).jpg

That's the cutter I've used for 3 years and I love it. Works as well as the day I got it, easy to clean, smooth/built well, and stylish. Hope you get the same enjoyment I have Drunkfish.

Please let me know what you think if that cutter. I love v cutters and would like a quality brand. Thanks.

Floyd T

Many here have that Colibri deep-v cutter, Floyd. It's definitely worth the money if you are looking for a quality v-cut. In my experience, the "reverse blade" (you'll see) tends to crack dryer or more fragile caps and wrappers much less than traditional point-puncture v-cutters do.

Well shit, how can I go wrong then! Thanks for the input. I have a line on one so I'll let ya know what I think when it lands.

Thanks again, fellas!

Floyd T

Well shit, how can I go wrong then! Thanks for the input. I have a line on one so I'll let ya know what I think when it lands.

Thanks again, fellas!

Floyd T
Remember a few people noted its a DEEP cut. I keep that and a punch near me when I smoke and between those two I've never found a cigar I could get smoke ready :)

Remember a few people noted its a DEEP cut. I keep that and a punch near me when I smoke and between those two I've never found a cigar I could get smoke ready :)

Absolutely, its considerably deep. To be frank it was kind of off putting at first, as it turns most of my cigars into Pac Man but the draw is worth it.