• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

It’s from their Drop club, I don’t usually buy their Drop releases but some of my friends said they should have bought multiple boxes so I picked one up.
I see they are made at the El Titan De Bronze factory in Little Havana Miami FL. That is one of the factories I visited back in March on my Miami trip. I picked up a few of their house cigars, which were very good!

I see they are made at the El Titan De Bronze factory in Little Havana Miami FL. That is one of the factories I visited back in March on my Miami trip. I picked up a few of their house cigars, which were very good!
Actually I went back and checked and they are made at the Aganorsa Leaf factory.

Actually I went back and checked and they are made at the Aganorsa Leaf factory.
Interesting

Edit: Looks like he uses both factories
52D9E3FC-72C5-4FBB-B371-DA5F91E1D385.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm a fan of the Warped La Hacienda blend & the Warped Don Reynaldo blend but both have consistent issues with tunneling.
This is a bit odd, as both are rolled by different factories, and my purchase of respective boxes was from different vendors.
Love the blends but I hate cigars that tunnel.