• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

You smoke one yet?

I have not. It's still in a quarantine bin. Was gonna pull 1 for tomorrow night and transfer rest to general population. Jonathan says that most blind reviews pegged it at a $8 to $10 stick. He set the msrp at $6. The original Nicas are surprisingly good.. especially for the price. The El Brujita is a very solid go-to stick and one that I comfortably handout to novices and pros alike.

Did you watch any of the video? I dig the background story for this Adobe.. it was a good departure from a lot of the gimmicky shit Drew does. Also, listening to Pedro explain the cigar at about the 20 minute mark made me almost bust into one now.

But like I said, I have 6 of them and a few buddies are coming over tomorrow and I'll try one then. I'll take pics and post a mini review of it over the weekend.

Have you had one of the originals before?

I have not. It's still in a quarantine bin. Was gonna pull 1 for tomorrow night and transfer rest to general population. Jonathan says that most blind reviews pegged it at a $8 to $10 stick. He set the msrp at $6. The original Nicas are surprisingly good.. especially for the price. The El Brujita is a very solid go-to stick and one that I comfortably handout to novices and pros alike.

Did you watch any of the video? I dig the background story for this Adobe.. it was a good departure from a lot of the gimmicky shit Drew does. Also, listening to Pedro explain the cigar at about the 20 minute mark made me almost bust into one now.

But like I said, I have 6 of them and a few buddies are coming over tomorrow and I'll try one then. I'll take pics and post a mini review of it over the weekend.

Have you had one of the originals before?
Naw I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet. Maybe tomorrow on my lunch break. And only drew estates I have had are several of the under crowns, several liga Privada and a couple Herrera Esteli

Whent to my B&M and a pit stop at the liquor store on the way. I bought a box of the E.C. unforgiven and decided to try the rest of the line.
20220513_152450.jpg
20220513_182740.jpg
But wait there's more!
Mail call same day, I finally got this cigar I have been hunting since it's initial release a year ago.
J.C. Newman Yagua!
20220513_220643.jpg
The box got damaged in shipping though, cigars look ok.
20220513_221037.jpg
20220513_221122.jpg20220513_221112.jpg

Whent to my B&M and a pit stop at the liquor store on the way. I bought a box of the E.C. unforgiven and decided to try the rest of the line.
View attachment 55536
View attachment 55537
But wait there's more!
Mail call same day, I finally got this cigar I have been hunting since it's initial release a year ago.
J.C. Newman Yagua!
View attachment 55538
View attachment 55539
View attachment 55540View attachment 55541
I think they might have gotten the "box press" a little wrong...

View attachment 55536
View attachment 55537
But wait there's more!
J.C. Newman Yagua!
View attachment 55538
View attachment 55539
View attachment 55540View attachment 55541
Good call on that belle Meade reserve 👍

Nice haul, what are the little guys top left? (Pantelas?)

They look like petite coronas. Needs probably another inch or two to qualify as panatela. Whatever the size, they look delicious.

I think they might have gotten the "box press" a little wrong...

They're interesting in that they don't mold or BP them... they just tie up a bundle and wrap them in a palm leaf and plop them in a box for retail. However they end up is however they end up.

Steve, do the feet still have an aroma that says anything but tobacco? I couldn't figure out what it was, but it was the oddest cigar foot I've ever smelled. If it was some new boutique outfit and not JCN, I probably would have passed on it. I'm glad I didn't.

Everyone should try at least one.. it's interesting.

They're interesting in that they don't mold or BP them... they just tie up a bundle and wrap them in a palm leaf and plop them in a box for retail. However they end up is however they end up.

Steve, do the feet still have an aroma that says anything but tobacco? I couldn't figure out what it was, but it was the oddest cigar foot I've ever smelled. If it was some new boutique outfit and not JCN, I probably would have passed on it. I'm glad I didn't.

Everyone should try at least one.. it's interesting.
I found the smell of the cigars to be unique for sure. I'm not sure if it's so far off as to be not tabbaco. I will definitely be doing a review later.