• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Been looking at them for days and then they threw out the 20% off father's day sale plus I had "bonus bucks" to apply. On top of that, I saw a Bald Eagle on the way into town. I just couldn't ignore all the signs! 😄
I mean that all makes sense to me.

Yeah... mail ran normal here. Why was it supposed to not run?

No.. and according to @ChuckJr's link above.. no UPS either. That had me wondering how you got those.. especially since just Saturday the TN said delivery was today.. I wonder if your local P.O. forgot to close!

No.. and according to @ChuckJr's link above.. no UPS either. That had me wondering how you got those.. especially since just Saturday the TN said delivery was today.. I wonder if your local P.O. forgot to close!
My mail didn't run Monday, but ran today normally

I had two packages coming the same time, and both showed at my local USPS Hub as of Sunday afternoon. One was from England, and the other from Pennsylvania. Those PLPC I posted here last night came from PA, and were delivered yesterday. The Panetela’s below from the UK were held back yesterday, and delivered today. Doesn’t make sense. 🤷🏻

2A9BDC91-300A-4458-A9E6-670E781F33C4.jpegAE5D6B6C-2A3A-4CA4-9D39-E381ECCD9BBF.jpeg9C813738-471D-40CC-BB98-238D0245342E.jpegimage.jpg