• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Vacation Haul!

I made it a point to scour and search out as many spots my wife would tolerate me visiting! Turns out she had never tried a Cubano sandwich before and fell in love with them. So as long as I bought her a sammich every day, I was allowed to visit whatever B&M I wanted! I certainly left some gems on the shelves for others, but scored some absolutely amazing cigars at some fantastic spots.

Special thanks to @dawgie34203 for the recommendations while we were in Tampa/Ybor!

IMG_6448.jpegIMG_6456.jpegIMG_6467.jpegIMG_6492.jpegIMG_6493.jpegIMG_6460.jpegIMG_6500.jpegIMG_6501.jpeg

Vacation Haul!

I made it a point to scour and search out as many spots my wife would tolerate me visiting! Turns out she had never tried a Cubano sandwich before and fell in love with them. So as long as I bought her a sammich every day, I was allowed to visit whatever B&M I wanted! I certainly left some gems on the shelves for others, but scored some absolutely amazing cigars at some fantastic spots.

Special thanks to @dawgie34203 for the recommendations while we were in Tampa/Ybor!

View attachment 77145View attachment 77146View attachment 77148View attachment 77149View attachment 77150View attachment 77147View attachment 77151View attachment 77152

Nice haul! Good job on getting the Mrs. a Cubano sammie, surprised she never had one before. If I see a Cubano on a restaurant's menu.. I order it. Even if I'm there to try something specific, I'll still get one to go. Not many sammies reheat well, but a good toaster oven is all that's needed.

Hard to tell on my phone, did it have pickles? The pickles can make or break a Cubano...

Nice haul! Good job on getting the Mrs. a Cubano sammie, surprised she never had one before. If I see a Cubano on a restaurant's menu.. I order it. Even if I'm there to try something specific, I'll still get one to go. Not many sammies reheat well, but a good toaster oven is all that's needed.

Hard to tell on my phone, did it have pickles? The pickles can make or break a Cubano...
Vegas born and raised…you gotta go looking for a proper Cubano around this town.

I think she had 4…if not 5 of them in 4 days! Champion 💪🏼

Def had pickles. It’s the only way.