• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

So.. Adam @Smokemorestressless has gotten me to take another look at Graycliff.. and I'm glad he did! Anyone else see the CigarPage deal on the AJ Fernandez GC White Labels... specifically the salamones?

Well, I'm 2 sticks into a fiver from a few months ago, and their timing was perfect.. I had to get a "box"! 😆

20230104_042155.jpg

$3 a pop (even less at rob & toro). This is one that needs to go into The Best Value running. 👍

Got inspired by @wrussell46 latest humidor post, to also stock-up on Davidoff.
Davidoff year of the rabbit
Davidoff masters selection 2012*
Davidoff small batch no.6**
4x Davidoff gran cru no.2
(Also got this via a friend RE 2016 Paises Bajos - La Gloria Cubana - Platinum Edition***)
InCollage_20230106_174605388.jpg
*The Yamasá visus tobaccos in the filler were aged in Bourbon barrels
SmartSelect_20230106_180300_Gallery.jpg
***Released in 2017, double robusto. 8000 boxes of 10 for the Dutch market. Called the Duke.

Outstanding! 💪🏼 That’s a great sampling of some beautiful cigars.

Honored to be part of your inspiration 🙏🏻

What are you going to smoke first?!

So.. Adam @Smokemorestressless has gotten me to take another look at Graycliff.. and I'm glad he did! Anyone else see the CigarPage deal on the AJ Fernandez GC White Labels... specifically the salamones?

Well, I'm 2 sticks into a fiver from a few months ago, and their timing was perfect.. I had to get a "box"! 😆

View attachment 64381

$3 a pop (even less at rob & toro). This is one that needs to go into The Best Value running. 👍
I took a liking to those PA broadleaf's too after one came in one of my noobie samplers. Recently picked up three fivers on sale from CP as well. Had one at deer camp a few weeks ago, just as good as the first one I enjoyed.

I took a liking to those PA broadleaf's too after one came in one of my noobie samplers. Recently picked up three fivers on sale from CP as well. Had one at deer camp a few weeks ago, just as good as the first one I enjoyed.

Did you get any of their barberpoles too? I posted this guy a couple months ago:

GC Barberpole