• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a crappy day...

losing a friend is a very hard pill to swallow. Take comfort in the fact that as you say he lived life to the fullest and wasnt afraid to take chances. My thoughts go out to you and anyone else touched by this loss. :(

Ever so sorry to hear about your friend. I too have just lost someone very close to my heart, and there isn't a thing that anyone can say to me right now to make me feel better, therefore I won't try. Just know that you and your friend are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.
Take Care,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your buddy Loren. That's such a sad thing to lose a friend at such a young age.

My deepest condolences. I lost my childhood best friend last year, it's never easy. Stay strong and always remember the good times.

Sorry to hear the sad news Loren, my thoughts are with you and may Slumlord rest in peace.

My condolences. :( RIP Slumlord