• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a month and one HERF has done to me

northmiler89

Nothing too special, just some solid smokes I grabbed over the last few weeks. Waiting anxiously for Pete Johnson to start releasing more smokes and I will start picking them up by the handfull!

Mostly in thanks to theorangeman for my newbie sampler, Walt (klipsch), and Ed (Spivvy) and Brent (bsneed51) as well as a few others! Thanks for everything so far!

Dont mind the 67% i had it open for a few minutes. Stays spot on at 68/69%

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

Then the everyday smokes

IMG_2026.jpg

Killed off a few over the weekend at the NY HERF for Bill and will some buddies but you get the general idea

. And so begins the slippery slope, my friend.....

Thanks isy!

Yes indeed. Its kind of funny.. my favorite smokes are the Tats, closely followed by Illusione.. and those are what I have the least of.. Just started working again, so I will be on the prowl here in the FS section and buying out my local shops :thumbs:

Do you guys carry all of Pete's limited stuff? If you manage to see anything special from him come in.. please shoot me a message. I have a feeling that my card will be very busy on the phone with you over the summer months :laugh:

Nothing too special, just some solid smokes I grabbed over the last few weeks. Waiting anxiously for Pete Johnson to start releasing more smokes and I will start picking them up by the handfull!

Mostly in thanks to theorangeman for my newbie sampler, Walt (klipsch), and Ed (Spivvy) as well as a few others! Thanks for everything so far!

Dont mind the 67% i had it open for a few minutes. Stays spot on at 68/69%

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

Then the everyday smokes

IMG_2026.jpg

Killed off a few over the weekend at the NY HERF for Bill and will some buddies but you get the general idea

I remember these days :). Too bad (or too good) they are long gone :D. Very Nice!!

Jim

Haha, isn't it funny what this place does to you? It really does open up avenues of all sorts. I went from a 25 count, to a 125 count, now to an Edgestar wine cooler, and already that is looking small to me. (It isn't even up and running totally yet!)

Looks like you won a fiver at the auction....I see five smokes in there that look very familiar.. :whistling:

Haha, isn't it funny what this place does to you? It really does open up avenues of all sorts. I went from a 25 count, to a 125 count, now to an Edgestar wine cooler, and already that is looking small to me. (It isn't even up and running totally yet!)

Yea it is something I would have done anyways and was working on. But the money I saved from having to buy one (or multiple humidors) vs one $16 cooler means a lot more money for sticks!

Looks like you won a fiver at the auction....I see five smokes in there that look very familiar.. :whistling:

Indeed! Thank you very much. Great cause and a great donation!

How do you like that hydrometer mine is the same one from Wal-Mart! Mine is off by 15 but I just adjust my count for it. rp

ohh awesome looking stash!!

How do you like that hydrometer mine is the same one from Wal-Mart! Mine is off by 15 but I just adjust my count for it. rp

ohh awesome looking stash!!

funny thing about the hydro.. I went and stuck it next to one of my local shops hydros and mine was 9% off all the time. These are hand made swiss ones.. So I bought bovida 72% and put them in a plastic bag with my hydro and it read 72, spot on..

So mine is in fact 95-100% correct..

[Off Topic]

Damn it, I think I'm the only person that can't manage to get their hands on a Tatuaje decal.

Nope im right there with you.

Thats a great looking stash you got there.
Happy smoking

Very nice collection NorthMiler, you have some very good smokes there! I think with your tastes, you will not be seeing the bottom of your cooler anymore as your collection will pile up to cover it :laugh:

Dave

You have some very nice sticks there.I live IN indy and i cant find most of what you have.I too have become an Illusione fan and the only place I can obtain them is through here.I bought a 20 ct humidor than a 50 than a 75 now I use all 3.... I will be buying a wine cooler when I can.This is a bad year to be on straight commision. It looks like you have an awesome stash,congratulations!

Very Nice.....your well on your way, the slippery slope is FUN!!! :cool:

I now have 2 mini fridges rigged up to hold my ever growing stick collection...Reefer-dors I call 'em!!

Very nice collection NorthMiler, you have some very good smokes there! I think with your tastes, you will not be seeing the bottom of your cooler anymore as your collection will pile up to cover it :laugh:

Dave

Hhahaa yea i agree.

You have some very nice sticks there.I live IN indy and i cant find most of what you have.I too have become an Illusione fan and the only place I can obtain them is through here.I bought a 20 ct humidor than a 50 than a 75 now I use all 3.... I will be buying a wine cooler when I can.This is a bad year to be on straight commision. It looks like you have an awesome stash,congratulations!

Thanks. Shot you a PM

Very Nice.....your well on your way, the slippery slope is FUN!!! :cool:

I now have 2 mini fridges rigged up to hold my ever growing stick collection...Reefer-dors I call 'em!!

hahahah reefer-dor egh? What else are you storing in there?