• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a professional

Rookie mistake. Took the mag out and left one in the chamber.

To the Glock haters - hate the playa, not the gun.

JK

JimK said:
Rookie mistake. Took the mag out and left one in the chamber.

To the Glock haters - hate the playa, not the gun.

JK
[snapback]171072[/snapback]​
Glock hater here.
See him lock the slide open and show the other guy the chamber empty, then release the slide, locking a round in the before shown empty chamber since he never took the mag out.
He should of had the safety on....ooops Glocks don't have safties. Something Augustus Glock could of learned from John Browning.

My uncle is alive today because a wanted felon and his drunk buddy fought to get his gun and didn't disengage the safety giving him enough time to bring a backup gun into play.

I'm sorry your uncle had an experience like that.An enemy getting his hands on your weapon is a bad situation no matter what model of gun it is. I for one prefer having only a trigger safety.
JK

Beef....
I too am a Glock hater, it was one of the options I had as a service gun.... felt like a piece of tupperware....

Thank GOD your uncle is here to tell the story... hope he killed the bastards!!!

Gotta disagree with you guys about Glocks. I carry one every day. I trust my life with one. I carried a Sig 220 and made the switch to a Glock 21. In the hands of a properly trained individual a Glock is an awesome weapon. Keep your finger of the trigger until you are ready to shoot. The simplicity of the Glock makes it easy to handle during an armed confrontation. The clown in the movie forgot his training which leads me to believe he had poor training to begin with.

I also carry a Glock on duty and one in a ankle holster. It's personal preference....like cigars, guns, women, sports....etc. It just depends on what you like. :p

cigarsarge said:
Gotta disagree with you guys about Glocks. I carry one every day. I trust my life with one. I carried a Sig 220 and made the switch to a Glock 21. In the hands of a properly trained individual a Glock is an awesome weapon. Keep your finger of the trigger until you are ready to shoot. The simplicity of the Glock makes it easy to handle during an armed confrontation. The clown in the movie forgot his training which leads me to believe he had poor training to begin with.
[snapback]171348[/snapback]​

"Sources close to the investigation suspect the video was leaked from someone inside the D-E-A." DUH, I would not have imagineda 4th grader leaking it. Makes you wonder if the school was recording the "gun safety lecture" as well as the DEA. :sign:

I found it. Here's the link.

DEA DOOFUS

The video is not great but the message is clear.

Unbelievable to say the least.

And I own a Glock 19 (9MM compact) and a Glock 30 (.45 compact) for personal protection. NEVER have had a misfire. But, then again, I haven't brought either to class for show and tell either. I've taught my wife how to shoot both and my 3 older sons to shoot the 9MM. No mishaps.

I can only speculate, but pretty much keeping your finger off of the trigger (until you mean business) is a good rule of thumb. And for you guys that know........Aren't the Glock's about a 6 pound trigger anyway?

M. Gipson

Last week I actually downloaded the video and burned it to a CD to take to one of my profs..hah..I'll link it here in a sec.

Well, someone beat me to it..here is my link though incase that goes down or something.

http://www.clayborn.us/mos-nd-demo.wmv

PS. please don't post it anywhere else, it's on a "free/unlimited" server but I'm not sure how unlimited they would have it if it started bringing in gigs of traffic.

Here's an article I found about the Glock 17 and Glocks in general. There are a few interesting insights about trigger pull and accidental discharges.

Glock Article

M. Gipson