• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a professional

Well, with that "caliber" of agent on the job the war on drugs should be over in no time! :whistling:

Some people just do not need to carry a badge. This guy makes us Law Enforcement Officers have to work twice as hard to keep a good reputation. :angry2:

What a tuckfard! :laugh:

Gotta give it to him, he kept on going. Must have grazed his skin and not actually penetrated. I would've been crying like a baby :blush:

Oh boy, how do you top that? :0

cigarsarge said:
Some people just do not need to carry a badge. This guy makes us Law Enforcement Officers have to work twice as hard to keep a good reputation. :angry2:
[snapback]170841[/snapback]​

That's how you can tell they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for Law Enforcement... You should see what they are hiring in NYC

**edited for spelling**

I personally hate Glocks. But good way to show why you never use a loaded gun for a demonstration. He probally had the mag loaded and none in the chamber, release the slide and oops loaded gun.

How do you explain that to your boss?

"I was demonstrating.... I forget. I'm sorry cheif. I'll keep my gun in my holster."

QUOTE(BkCloud114 @ Mar 8 2005, 10:16 PM
[/quote)

That's how you can tell they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for Law Enforcement... You should see what they are hiring in NYC

**edited for spelling**
[snapback]170889[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Well they are brave enough to protect your @$%* ass. Why don't you step up to the plate and show them how to do it!

Can you be charged with a crime for discharging a weapon in a classroom? Reckless endangerment? What makes it classic is that he says "I'm the only one in the room professional enough to have a Glock 40..." and then crotch-shoots himself.

Captain B said:
<!--QuoteBegin-BkCloud114+Mar 8 2005, 10:16 PM
[/quote--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BkCloud114 @ Mar 8 2005, 10:16 PM
[/quote)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Well they are brave enough to protect your @$%* ass. Why don't you step up to the plate and show them how to do it!
[snapback]170905[/snapback]​
He already does ;)

thumb_fife.jpg

This is who this guy reminds me of.

Didn't you just love it when he tried to pull out another gun and all the children told him to put the gun up.