• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a wind storm!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've been up since 1 AM, it seemed as if we were having a hurricane! They reported gusts up to 80 MPH. Lots of damage everywhere, however my property is fine for the most part (35 ft ham radio mast now bent, 25 ft flag pole bent, lots of debris).

Supposed to be windy for the next couple of days.

Stay safe out there!

Stay safe.

I didn't get any. No wind over here.

We were getting some crazy wind last night in the Bay also. It woke me up a couple times, sounded like the house was going to get blown away. Luckily there wasn't any damage to my house, the wind actually blew all the leaves off my lawn :thumbs: .

I'm out here at work on break right now. This wind sucks! Luckily, I know a remedy... The Santa's helpers thread! Stay warm fellas.

Yup, sounded like a twister coming through at times. House is still standing, so I can't complain much.

Jon had beans for dinner. He sends his apologies.

We'll need a wax privets update when you get a chance.

Hope everyone stays safe.

I woke up to the wind and the wife snoring right through it.

My wax privets are still standing, however I went out front at 2 AM and it looked like they were going to get ripped out of the ground. Maybe I should re-wax their leaves to make them shiny again...

Coming through the mountains here as well starting last night. Blowing over trucks on the freeway!

Dang!! Just saw the video on the news.
Unbelievable!
G~

My wax privets are still standing, however I went out front at 2 AM and it looked like they were going to get ripped out of the ground. Maybe I should re-wax their leaves to make them shiny again...

Did you fire MMM?

Just saw the weather bureau quoting 140 mph winds. Heck, strap on them wings and fly. Even by Texas standards, that's windy.

Down here near San Diego's area, the wind dissipates so it hasn't been bad at all. Suckers! :p

We were getting some crazy wind last night in the Bay also. It woke me up a couple times, sounded like the house was going to get blown away. Luckily there wasn't any damage to my house, the wind actually blew all the leaves off my lawn :thumbs: .

Same here in Emeryville...I lost all the cigar ashes out of my ashtray on the patio that I forgot to dump....It's a gorgeous day today by the Bay!

I thought we would get some strong winds here in the OC but it's barely been breezy. A little cold I guess, but pretty nice.