• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Are Some Good Affordable Cigars?

Wow... In my short here, I am already seeing recurring themes in newbie posts. I am really starting to appreciate the read more, post less mantra.
Actually, I've always thought it should be, "search more and you won't need to post so damn much".

Doc.

How about there is no dumb questions unless it is one you did not search for first rp
Sometimes you guys are pretty rude. If you don't want to help a fellow smoker out just so...don't be an ass!!!!

Come on man, don't get on your high horse after seven posts. You are just inviting flames to your doorstep.

Sorry. Every time I ask a question about cigars, usually I get "use the search option". I'm new too, and seek the help of people with more experience than I have.

If it is a common question, that will be the natural response. If you have used the search function and yielded no results, make sure you mention that fact.

This is just a matter of teaching newbies good habits and saving long time members the chore of answering the same question hundreds of times. I hope you understand the reasoning there.

Sorry. Every time I ask a question about cigars, usually I get "use the search option". I'm new too, and seek the help of people with more experience than I have.
Every time? Eight posts, lets assume you have asked, say 6 questions. none of which the search function helped you with. Meaning, the questions have never been asked before.

Ok, what are your questions?

Brian