• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Ace of Base for the past few days. I've been in a weird mood the past few days and this seems to fit well.

Back Door Slam... :cool:

I know these cats, and have jammed with them before.... :whistling:

Still got Relapse going... His lyrics and flow are amazing as always but his beats leave me lacking...

At the moment, The Smashing Pumpkins. I love their old stuff when they are playing hard and heavy. Not so much into the industrial/techno stuff they've been doing lately.

Last few weeks I've been on an Alice in Chains kick. "Dirt" has got to be the best album of the whole grunge era. Also been listening to alot of old school Metallica. "Kill Em All" "Ride the Lightning" and "Master of Puppets"

Ah, I like all those bands you mentioned, Swampcat18! BTW, have you every heard of the side project band "Madseason" that Layne and Mike (guitarist from Pearl Jam) were in? Their album "Above" is the gem of the whole 90's scene as far as I'm concerned. Check it out if you haven't already! PM me if you can't find it.

Ah, I like all those bands you mentioned, Swampcat18! BTW, have you every heard of the side project band "Madseason" that Layne and Mike (guitarist from Pearl Jam) were in? Their album "Above" is the gem of the whole 90's scene as far as I'm concerned. Check it out if you haven't already! PM me if you can't find it.

Good call on Madseason. I haven't thought of them in a while. I've got the album, just gotta find it. I was big into the whole grunge scene for a long time. I've got all the old AIC, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam stuff. Even have some of the old Mother Love Bone stuff as well as Temple of the Dog. Not to mention Jerry Cantrell's solo stuff is really good, IMO. I just love the dirty dark crunch of AIC. They were bad ass until Layne's death. I've heard they have a new singer and are touring, but I haven't heard any of the new stuff.

Maybach Music Pt. 2 and My Life - various artists

Drinking for 11 - The Mad Caddies

Kids changed daycares and now are going downtown, which means I'm carpooling with the wife. :( We take her car, it's a smoother ride and more space. Wife likes to switch between an alternative indie rock station and a pop 40 morning talk show. This talk show is such fng rubbish, I can just barely deal. This morning they discussed 'tramp stamps' and 'guess who's been shot.' Everyone on the list was a Black rapper with the exception of Bob Marley and Vanilla Ice.

White suburbia is the target market for everything. With the exception of menthol cigarettes.

Pandora radio,
working on a concrete blonde radio station; with silver sun pickup, cowboy junkies, Siouxie and the banshees, cranberries, pretenders always seem to make there way in. a little pumkins, garbage.

Danzig at the moment, though it's almost over. AOL radio classic metal station on the desktop at work.

Latest from:

Lacuna Coil
Dream Theater
Evergrey
Opeth
Within Temptation
Judas Priest

Kids changed daycares and now are going downtown, which means I'm carpooling with the wife. :( We take her car, it's a smoother ride and more space. Wife likes to switch between an alternative indie rock station and a pop 40 morning talk show. This talk show is such fng rubbish, I can just barely deal. This morning they discussed 'tramp stamps' and 'guess who's been shot.' Everyone on the list was a Black rapper with the exception of Bob Marley and Vanilla Ice.

White suburbia is the target market for everything. With the exception of menthol cigarettes.

I wonder how many of those shot had tramp stamps?