• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Are You Smoking Wednesday Night?

cajunblaze

Would like to see what everyone plans on smoking on Wednesday night.

I am smoking a special ISOM gifted to me by a very special member.

It would be nice to know what other BOTL's are smoking around the country, while we all smoke and ponder good thoughts.

Thanks Rich

I'm planning on smoking one of Brian's favorites. Either an Anejo Shark, or a WOAM. Maybe both. :)

I have a Padron 80 and a Padron 40 that I got from Brian in a contest. I will probably smoke one of those.

Most likely a WOAM here.

I'm having ceptoplasty tomorrow, so won't be smoking tomorrow or the few days after. However tonight in Brian's honor, in his tradition, only the best. A Party 150.

I was going to smoke one of the isoms he gave me in a contest, but it would sound kinda cool if everyone would smoke a WOAM. How ironic one of the best cigasr out there, but way to short......

Rich

ps didn't know it was one of his favorites.

The best smokes this noob owns in my humble collection: Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill with a lot of age.

I got an 80th and an 04 Shark that are both beggin for spark.

Art

Don't know exactly yet, but it will be one I was going to save that should just be smoked.

Well I will probably go for the Shark or WOAM as well. Might as well stick with the theme.

R.I.P brother.

I have a Monte Tubo from the 70's that I got in a trade with Brian last year. I have been saving it for the perfect time and I think Wednesday will be the best day to do it.

I'll smoke a WOAM Añejo no. 46 and something else. Perhaps a Monte no.4 Reserva.

I'll be smoking a cigar he gave me.

Doc.

I have a Padron 80 and a Padron 40 that I got from Brian in a contest. I will probably smoke one of those.

Same here Brent. I'm leaning towards the 80th. A smoke Brian gave me a couple weeks after they were released.

edit: If the weather sucks, I'll go with a WOAM. Brian was also a very reasonable man. :) If it's 25 or warmer, I'll go with the 80th. Cuz, also like Brian, I'm tough as f'ng nails. :)

Oh, and in Irish tradition, Wednesday will be a celebration of everything great about this man (for me).

I have a cohiba lancero I'm lighting up tonight, and then perhaps a WOAM as well.

I have been sitting on an Opus for the right time and now it looks like it is, along with that I think I will have a WOAM along with a few others. As far as I'm concerned, only the best for Brian.