• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your fitness habits?

On the school's Ultimate Frisbee team.

FYI: think of the running of soccer, the ability to make mad cuts NBA style, and also being able to get a frisbee by a guy about a foot away from you, as you cannot move once you have the disk. then you realize frisbee is not a slacker sport.

also, try to lift 2+ a week and either jog or box once or twice a week.

:thumbs:

(now if only I could cut out french fries, pizza, coke and B&J, I would be in great shape.)

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
On the school's Ultimate Frisbee team.

FYI: think of the running of soccer, the ability to make mad cuts NBA style, and also being able to get a frisbee by a guy about a foot away from you, as you cannot move once you have the disk. then you realize frisbee is not a slacker sport.

also, try to lift 2+ a week and either jog or box once or twice a week.

:thumbs:

(now if only I could cut out french fries, pizza, coke and B&J, I would be in great shape.)
Or think of it as the complete opposite of a really fun sport called disc golf. :D

Ultimate is ok, but if you have that many people together, and I'm talking coed here, you should play football. Preferably tackle, or two-hand-fondle if you must. you have a handle at genmay? The sig looks familiar.

Sex, lots of sex...burns TONS of calories if done correctly *smiles*

Sweet angel Melly :love: :love:

I'd like to apply to the Melly fitness program. :p :0 Any plans to open branch offices?