• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your hobbies?

I was big into r/c cars. Had Kyosho, always nitro. Clutches were getting way too expensive, so I eventually stopped. $50 for a small piece of nylon with a spring was ridiculous.

Also have gotten into horticulture a little. Wife won't let me grow weed until the kids are out of the house though, sadly.
What are you growing? I'm starting my seedlings this time of year. Tomato's, peppers, various gourds, etc. Planted garlic in December outside and it's doing great. Pak Choi ready to be transplanted.

What are you growing? I'm starting my seedlings this time of year. Tomato's, peppers, various gourds, etc. Planted garlic in December outside and it's doing great. Pak Choi ready to be transplanted.
Just an indoor herb garden and a bunch of houseplants currently. Need to get my garden sorted as it's been neglected the last few summers. Montana doesn't have an ideal growing season so I'll probably build a little greenhouse at some point.

Nice Recteq with the competition cart. 👍

I love mine.
Thanks! I asked around and most said the customer service was top notch, and all the stainless steel just made it a really good unit. I wanted one with a good pid controller and this one fell into the just not too expensive range for my wife (birthday/xmas gift).

Still haven’t nailed it down to an exact science yet. The last 2 times I used it, it was extremely cold and I started directly after it reached temp. The temp had some fluctuations more than normal but eventually settled in and seemed solid.

Can’t wait to get a brisket on it. :)

Thanks! I asked around and most said the customer service was top notch, and all the stainless steel just made it a really good unit. I wanted one with a good pid controller and this one fell into the just not too expensive range for my wife (birthday/xmas gift).

Still haven’t nailed it down to an exact science yet. The last 2 times I used it, it was extremely cold and I started directly after it reached temp. The temp had some fluctuations more than normal but eventually settled in and seemed solid.

Can’t wait to get a brisket on it. :)
Those pellet poopers are awesome! I had a Yoder and decided it was too heavy to make the move from Tennessee to Florida. THAT was a dumb decision!

Those pellet poopers are awesome! I had a Yoder and decided it was too heavy to make the move from Tennessee to Florida. THAT was a dumb decision!
Damn! Those yoders are supposed to be pretty nice!

I like to go fishing, ride my motorcycle, and do what my wife tells me to do. The third one allows me to keep doing the first two!

Do you know what their top speed is?
Honestly, no. It would be motor dependent though. We race off-road indoors on astroturf. The 4wd one is faster than the 2wd, but that one also has a 13.5t motor as opposed to a 17.5t in the 2wd.

Damn thing could break an ankle if it hits you directly at top speed.

They also do drag racing, but I don’t have one of those, and frankly trying to do it indoors without a real ability to shut it down is a recipe for disaster. I’ve seen it run outdoors though.

IMG_8979.jpeg
IMG_8982.jpeg

This one goes 274 mph though. I’d have to find a video, but I specifically don’t record videos of this one. We do spend a bit of time chasing it around the Midwest. Mainly Ohio and Indiana.