• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your hobbies?

@CBoukal @CigarStone or anyone else really; if y’all are ever in middle Tennessee let me know. I suck at golf now, but still would be fun to meet up and play with some of y’all.

@CBoukal @CigarStone or anyone else really; if y’all are ever in middle Tennessee let me know. I suck at golf now, but still would be fun to meet up and play with some of y’all.
Love to! It will be a couple more months before I know if I can play again. Some back problems may force me to take up a new hobby.😞

Speaking of golf, I’ve been playing the PGA Tour 2k23 recently on ps5. I just got promoted to the tour! Lol

Real golf takes me a bit to warm up to, but I still have my shoes and clubs!

If you had been just a little more observant, you would know exactly what to do going forward. 😂
Yeah... I noticed you are steady no matter who you are complaining about.😁 The fun won't waver. You still have a spot. My @CigarStone following hobby is still a thing.

I found the drag racing video. It’s pretty interesting to watch. From a few years ago.

These are R/C?
I was wondering the same thing. When I was a kid, we would go and watch R/C car races. Aside from the traditional R/C stuff, there were truck/tractor pulls with actual working weighted sleds, and outside there was a scale 1/4 mile drag strip and there were "top fuel" and funny cars that would run on it. I know they were gas engines of some sort, but don't know what fuel they were running -- I was too young to care about that stuff at the time. I just thought it was cool there were remote control top fuel dragsters in the world!