• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your reasons for smoking...

Because Bad Asses in Movies always smoke cigars, duh.

Schwarzenegger.JPG

Wait thats not a cigar... :sign:

schwarzenegger.jpg

There we go :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CYG

and a little Pacino for good measure

f-scarface7a.jpg

I smoke because my daughter and her friends, who frequent places
the stars go to in LA, restaurants, clubs etc, say it's cool. Usually
you hear this from one of her friends "Oh my god, he smokes cigars",
in a SoCal accent of course.

:laugh:
Brian

Because the duke smoked one in the good, the bad and the ugly.

Seriously though its got a good taste. Though I don’t smoke nearly as much as I used too.

I enjoy smoking cigars for a number of reasons:
I like the taste and the slight buzz (sometimes not so slight) you get from a cigar.
It is also my down time. A bit of forced relaxation in an otherwise very hectic life.

I smoke Cigars because...

1. It's a ritual that I learned from my father. He learned it from his father who learned it from his father...

2. I find a good cigar to be relaxing. Much in the same way I find a glass of good wine or bit of spirit relaxing.

3. A cigar can get me through most philosophy or law books. Add a glass of something to the mix and I can get through the tougher ones.

4. Of memories...

5. I take pleasure in the taste and aroma.

I do not smoke for "the buzz." If a cigar gives me a "buzz," either it's not for me (The Edge comes to mind) or I am smoking it too fast to enjoy it.

I do not smoke for the benefit of others...It's a very personal thing. I generally smoke by myself. Smoking, for me, only becomes a social activity with other CIGAR smokers.

30+ years as a cigarette smoker,3+ packs a day, 2 heart attacks in 3 days. Stop smoking cigs and dreading the withdrawal,start smoking cigars. Nothing like setting aside a couple hours a day to kick back,smoke a few "choice" cigars,sip some diet ice tea and relax! Even my Cardiologist approved!

It helps me to pass the time and relax. Also i started after quitting cigarettes.

Oh if you need a buzz, smoke a LFD Double Ligero any size

Double Ligero
:(

I smoke for the enjoyment of the tobacco and the relaxation. Good company and conversation are also factors when getting together with friends.

I started smoking cigars because I felt cool when I did it. Still do. Don't lie and say that you don't either. I grew to love em and now they represent relaxation, comfort, a feeling like the world is on hold, and you've got it all together. It makes me feel like a made man!

Now...Today I'm smoking a cigar because I have just won the battle with the drain from hell! Yesterday the shower drain in our rental house quit working. It's a walk in shower so you see the crisis! I used a plunger. I prayed. I used red devil lye. I prayed. I used the trump card - a drain king! I prayed. It was so messed up that when I'd use the drain king it would just overflow the 2 bathroom sinks in the house! I've been swimming since yesterday! Finally, defeated I went and bought a power drill operated drain snake. I didn't want to buy it cause I've heard the noise a drain king will do to a pipe. When I turned the water on full blast it made the house shake!

I bought it anyway and it pulled up what has to be a dead rat as my wife can't possibly shed that much!!! Solved my problem and as a last "F.You" to my drain I poured sulfuric acid down it. Now I have a clean drain and I can't breathe...I smoke cigars so what do I care about breathing...VICTORY IS MINE! :sign:

Something to Do Between Golf Shots...
and whiskey shots! :)

Something to do when relaxing, and thinking
things over. Whether thinking with an
objective in mind, or just trying to get myself
together.

Chemyst :cool: