• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Are You Drinking Today 2023

Orale! I get to curate the beer options for our wedding and I'm seriously considering buying a case of Modelo as the "lighter" option, or grab a case of Negra Modelo as the "dark" option. Both are always a solid standby option, IMO.
I really like it! My dad and son always speak highly of it, so I figured I'd give it a go. Normally, I like Stella for a session beer, but I can see this replacing it as my favorite session/yard work beer. When's the wedding Jeff? Congratulations!!!

Fuck 2022 While We Are At It - From Abomination Brewing in Connecticut ....... A really great TIPA.
Followed by Laser Raptors DIPA from Aslin Brewing.

The TIPA for the win!!!!

615DD562-B297-4EA7-ADBE-0AB1DF99F993.jpeg1CAD14FD-03C6-4B54-ABC0-CF97B4C76D30.jpeg58DC43DF-3BBA-4C07-98A4-3B4B23B51B4B.jpeg

April 21st, John. Coming up soon. I figure on providing a selection of 3 beers, a pale lager, an IPA, and something dark. IPA will likely be Union Jack from Firestone. It's a nod to one of my favorite breweries and they also have a location nearby where we're getting married, so also a nod to the locals. Pale lager and dark are still being bandied about.