• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigar have you lost a taste for?

Hate to say it......but Opus. I still have some aged ones and some "special" ones, but they just don't do it for me anymore :(

Hate to say it......but Opus. I still have some aged ones and some "special" ones, but they just don't do it for me anymore :(

If you decide to sell one or two let me know. I have never tried one and would like to. I have checked with my local B&M and they say don't ever carry them and I don't do much on line ordering.

Sorry for the hijack.

I'd make it 3x on Macanudo.
I don't even make eye contact with them if I can help it.

I actually used to be a big fan of red dot cohibas. Yes. I actually liked those!

NC Montecristos. I used to love 'em. Now, I find them boring as hell.

Doc.

I remember when I first started smoking cigars, I loved the Don Tomas cigars...I use to buy a box here and there before I got a big humidor.

Another cigar I lost the tast for are CAO's...don't know why, but they don't live up to the hype for me anymore. Never tried the CX2 or whatever they called them. Use to smoke a lot of the CAO Golden Honeys...great with my morning cup of tea.

Indian Tabac, still like RP Sun Growns but don't seek out his other blends anymore.

Cuesta Rey, other than the Stanford Cameroon, they have become way too mild for me.

Gurkha, love the Legends, think the rest of the blends suck.

I used to smoke a ton of Oliva's Now the only one I like from them is the V Lancero.

Billy

R&J Vintage #4's. Used to save up a while when I first started to go for the good stuff. Hmm, to think I used to get the woooo factor over those. :laugh: