• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Cigars Would You Buy?

Honestly, although the 45 is is a wonderful cigar, is it $23 better than a 2000? If you smoke once a month, maybe. If you load up your stash with a handful of super premium cigars, will you smoke them?

Personally, I would go with the Anejo 46 or 50, and the box of 2000s. The economy has made the Anejos available this year like never before.
Completely agree with Matt here, but lately I've been liking the 3000 maybe a bit more than the 2000. Maybe. Can't go wrong either way.

When I buy any x000 series Padron, I have one of the great vendors on this site make me up a box of 1/2 maduro, 1/2 regular. When I was new to the game I smoked a lot of maduros, but the regular wrapper offers up some wonderful tastes as well.

JMHO - B.B.S.

When I buy any x000 series Padron, I have one of the great vendors on this site make me up a box of 1/2 maduro, 1/2 regular. When I was new to the game I smoked a lot of maduros, but the regular wrapper offers up some wonderful tastes as well.

JMHO - B.B.S.
[/quote]

That's what my B&M did for me on the only box purchase I've made from them. I switch back and forth between maduro and Natural. They are not really local, 5 hour round trip. Now when I'm in the area, I'll stop in and pick up a few singles. I like a variety, but so far Padrons are my goto gar.

Honestly, although the 45 is is a wonderful cigar, is it $23 better than a 2000?
Well.....yes!....:p The 45 and 46 are really something....If I could afford to smoke them every day, hell yes I would.

Personally, I would go with the Anejo 46 or 50, and the box of 2000s. The economy has made the Anejos available this year like never before.
That is no kidding. Boxes of Anejo's are available lots of places. Put a couple boxes down if you have room, guys....:thumbs:

..... Boxes of Anejo's are available lots of places. Put a couple boxes down if you have room, guys....:thumbs:

Boxes and boxes and boxes, oh my....:love: I'll be starting up another coolidor soon. My wife is already giving me the evil eye and the raised eye brow. MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone.

What a coincidence. My next order will be a box of Padron Panatelas, Fuente sungrown Cuban belicosos and Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles. A bit more than $300.

Doc.

You should buy what you like, or want to try.
Just offering suggestions.

If my closest b&m was 5hrs. away, I'd buy online exclusively.

There are some very good retailers that support this website.

Chemyst :cool:

I have to agree with John on this. Buy a box of Anejo's while they are available and spend the rest getting a few Padron's or something else you might enjoy.

I 100% agree with this as it's exactly what I just did :). I had found a box of Anejo no. 50's (my fav size) and couldn't pass them up.

Would you go for a box of Padron 45 in maduro? Or 2 boxes of something less expensive. Or maybe just a few high end cigars. Although I'm building a small and varied collection, mostly middle of the road stuff, sometimes I think I'm missing out by not having some better stuff to sample. Padron #2000 in Maduro is my goto cigar at the moment.

What do you think?

Think i would agree with some of the others and suggest that if you are newer to cigars you may be better off mixing it up than buying a box or two of something you may not be sure you'll enjoy.

Although the Anejo's are very tempting, I should probably try 1 or2 before committing to a whole box. Even if that means missing out on a box this year. I really do appreciate all the opinions, there is so many to choose from. I guess someday I will narrow it down to 2 or 3 to stock up on, but for now variety is my moto.