• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigars would you have in your humi after you hit the big bucks

ORANGESS1

Your family just hit it big in the lottery. What cigars would you get for your humi; since now money is no object?

Mucho aged ISOMs.
80s ISOM Davidoffs,
25 year old Monte A's,
those multi colored HTF AFs that you pretty much only see on Moki's site,
boxes & boxes of Graycliff Espresso Elegantes,
tons of OR Anejo 46 & 77's
piles of VSG rounds
heaps of 858 Rosados
mounds of 858 Sungrown
stacks of '98 Fundidores

Okay, I gotta stop now, I'm beginning to froth at the mouth!

Mucho aged ISOMs.
80s ISOM Davidoffs,
25 year old Monte A's,
those multi colored HTF AFs that you pretty much only see on Moki's site,
boxes & boxes of Graycliff Espresso Elegantes,
tons of OR Anejo 46 & 77's
piles of VSG rounds
heaps of 858 Rosados
mounds of 858 Sungrown
stacks of '98 Fundidores

Okay, I gotta stop now, I'm beginning to froth at the mouth!

:D While I'm sure I'd get some rare and exotic stuff, I doubt the flavor profile I like would change too much. I'd just have more variety. One thing you could do is hire your own butler! :laugh:

He would have to know cigars and scotch and wine and do all the buying and storing.

When you want something you'd just ring a little bell. ;)

Just a smattering of vintage Habanos for grins.

The rest would be devoted to starting the annual process of putting up multiple boxes to stagger age over the next 3 or 4 decades. Of course that would necessitate a detached environmentally controlled warehouse but hey, if I'm a multijillionaire, then no problem.

Wilkey

What Wilkey said. :D

Edited to say:

Plus I'd buy up as many Don Carlos samplers as I could, strip out all of the Lanceros for me, and give the rest away to friends.

I think nothing would change, I would smoke what I already smoke.

but of course I would buy more of what I like, regardless if I would ever get to smoke it all or not.

however, I would just go on more vacations to be able to smoke my favorites laying on the beach, that's it

I'd put togather a paramilitary squad to hit Moki and the other hoarders of rare Fuente products.

and more midgets

and more midgets

That goes without saying!

I'd buy up all the boxes of sticks I like that could find to lay down for a good long time, and I'd just do maintenance buying from then on, to replace as I go, thus ensuring a lifetime supply of primo aged cigars.

Two boxes each of every Tatuaje and Don Pepin Garcia blend available.

I have no idea what i would purchase, but I can tell you I would be flying to the States and Canada to meet the Cp members who I have been Trading, Posting, Chatting and Bombing with.

I wouldn't have any $65 Opus X 'A' in it, thats for damn sure... :whistling:

And to now seriously answer your question... at least

1 box of every size of Opus X and Forbidden X

1 box of every size of Padrón in Natural and Maduro

1 box of every type of Heminway

1 box of each size and shape of LFG

Plenty of Davidoffs

and 1 box of each size of the CAO Sopranos

A box or two of Punch Punch and RASCC

and a few boxes of Siglo II

I'd buy all the vintage habanos humidors that I can't afford! Sig XXI, 1492, all the habanos "book" humidors...hell add all the jars while were at it!

I'd hire Mark from Cigarmony to create drywall out of beads so I could create a walk-in house. Boxes and humidors EVERYWHERE!

Rob

Honestly I always thought that if I won the lottery I'd just open a cigar shop. My personal walk-in at home would probably just DCM, Opus, Partagas, Cohiba, Boliver, and a few other prized picks.

I'd also make it my mission to obtain a box of maduro opus... Wow. That would be awesome. :love:

And of course a nice array of vintage habanos.

I wouldn't have any $65 Opus X 'A' in it, thats for damn sure... :whistling:

I case anyone wants to know what Shawn's talking about. Link

I would just hire Pepin and buy enough Cuban tobacco off the black market to make my own brand just for me.