• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigars would you have in your humi after you hit the big bucks

I don't think I would buy anything different than I already buy, except VSG, DCM, Tat's, etc would become a daily smoke instead of just as a treat to myself. I'd also go to Cuba more often for plenty of "AMMO" for some of you bastids.

Someone above said they'd travel to meet people they've traded with, and I second that motion.

Just a smattering of vintage Habanos for grins.

The rest would be devoted to starting the annual process of putting up multiple boxes to stagger age over the next 3 or 4 decades. Of course that would necessitate a detached environmentally controlled warehouse but hey, if I'm a multijillionaire, then no problem.

Wilkey
Absolutely, though I'd want to be able to visit my stash so I'd want a killer walk in with full temperature and humidity control.......In my new 25000 sq. ft. house on my oceanside private golf course and marina, near the Rum factory, just up the street from the strip club.

Hey, if you're going to dream.... :laugh:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

Just a smattering of vintage Habanos for grins.

The rest would be devoted to starting the annual process of putting up multiple boxes to stagger age over the next 3 or 4 decades. Of course that would necessitate a detached environmentally controlled warehouse but hey, if I'm a multijillionaire, then no problem.

Wilkey
Absolutely, though I'd want to be able to visit my stash so I'd want a killer walk in with full temperature and humidity control.......In my new 25000 sq. ft. house on my oceanside private golf course and marina, near the Rum factory, just up the street from the strip club.

Hey, if you're going to dream.... :laugh:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.
I like the way you think! :thumbs:

It would be the same cigars I keep today except more of them and I'd smoke them more often.

Cabinet Select
VSG
WOAM

Man that is a tough one between some of the El Producto and White Owl lines. But what the heck money is no object I'd get both :laugh:

Quality not quantity would be my quest. Unlike Wilkey I don't have 40-50 years to age my inventory! Time to smoke at least two cigars a day would be what I would use my extra wealth for.

Maduro Opus, Don Carlos 30th Anni full humidor, VSG ER, OR Opus, Padron 80th...I have to stop I am drooling now

Napolean Dynomite said it best: "Whatever I feel like, GOSH!"

But it would be a wide and varied assortment, that's for sure. :)

I would buy up some gear and start several differnet ISP's so I cuold have many many IP address, then I would join CP over and over again to keep hitting up the NST (damn you and your 2 trade limit) :p

Tim

5 of every thing (boxes, lighters, cases, etc & cigars) in casa fuente
then the aged habano's
3 boxes of every LE habano's
every Pepin stick
every Tatuaje size
every LFD size
Padron Mileniums & '64's $ '26's.
and anything else i can think of...

F it, i would buy Fuente. "Yo Carlito, send me another pallet of the good stuff, time to bomb some folks at Cigar Pass"

First thing I'd get is the girl in WASY's sigtag....then I'd worry about cigars....maybe!

I'd have what I have now except more of it. I'd probably chase some vintage Habanos.

Tons and tons of Cubans.
Tons and tons of Opus.
Tons and tons of Anejo.
Tons and tons of Padron 1926 Maduro and Naturals.
Tons and tons of Davidoff.
I may need a trucking logistics firm to manage the shipment!

I think I would get a life time supply of Peppin Fuente Watermellon Maduro Edition Limitada made. You know y? Cuz I am RICH B!TCH !!!!!!

Maybe a glass top full of fauxibas. Need something to brag about to the boys at the yacht club.

Argh, that's sweet. You are good people. :love:

Brian

Edit to add: But that's not going to help the All Blacks win the world cup... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

I have no idea what i would purchase, but I can tell you I would be flying to the States and Canada to meet the Cp members who I have been Trading, Posting, Chatting and Bombing with.

Not much would change actually. I would just be acquiring more of the brands that I like. Not only that, but I'd be willing to shell out cash on smokes that I might be a little unsure of. After all, a guy like me can't afford to blow $8 on something that isn' appealing. I'd probably add a couple boxes of Cubans to the line up as well.