• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did smokelaw1 serve with a Cohiba Lancero yesterday evening?

Great contest!
I would say!

Samuel Adams in a bottle! he!he!
or Maddog 20/20

15 miles away?

Good luck every one! :D

1. the lecture why he had to say good buy to CP for a short time :p
2. cuban rum
3. glass of water :p

Thanks for the contest guys!

-Balvenie 21 yr Port Wood

-TOO close!

Edit=Spelling issue!

I'm assuming that since you and he were there alone, albiet a couple of pooches too, that he served cock....

Did I win???? :sign:

I'm assuming that since you and he were there alone, albiet a couple of pooches too, that he served cock....

Did I win? ??? :sign:

Rod, IP check!

No one could ever believe Matt_R would say something like that....!!!

:laugh:

LOL. Holy shiznit, Matt. I just laughed water all over my keyboard.
You should try it, maybe it'll get less sticky.

Guess 1. Macallan
Guess 2. Balvenie
Guess 3. Water, room temperature

Tie-breaker: 15 miles

Thanks for the contest.

We have a winner...

Congratulations Michal!

Josh served WATER.

Having nothing in the house but an internet connection and dinner table, I suggested he and the missus get busy with the webcam.....opps, wrong forum!

Congratulation again, to both Josh and Michal.

Cigars will go out in early January as Josh will be unavailable (read - 'using the dinner table') until that time.

Thanks for playing!

1. the lecture why he had to say good buy to CP for a short time :p
2. cuban rum
3. glass of water :p

Congrats Michal. Expect a package about the 10th or a little after---I believe it should take that long to get to you (mailing on the 2nd).

I feel the need to correct Gary's post, though. The house is nearly 30% furnished. There was no food, as Laurie was away on business. Our choices for beverage was limited to hard drink (big meeting in the morning..not worth the risk) and....water.

I mean, uh, water was the perfect accompamimnet to the cigar, as anything else would mess up our oh-so-refined palates, and we wouldn't have gotten as much out of the cigars....yeah....

Good cover-up guys, but now that we all know that Laurie was away on business, there had to have been some cock served. :p

Water? I know he has some first class hootch so I'd go back and try again. You know what W.C. Fields said about drinking water.

"I don't drink water, fish piss in it" :laugh:

We have a winner...

Congratulations Michal!

Josh served WATER.

He served you water?! humph ...... now that's creative :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:

Creative...he used the freezing cold cement floor in the garage to keep a 'chill' on the glasses.

"Yea..it'll be ok to smoke out here! Laurie won't mind...and the water will be nice and cold!"

You should see the dog:

zoom_4499.jpg

Oh - did I say it was a GREAT smoke? :whistling: