• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
With coffe this AM I had a Padron 2000 maduro. After lunch I had a Aroma de Cuba corona. With my pre dinner scots whiskey I'm having a Chateau Fuente sungrown robusto. After my sirloin steak-tips this evening I'll prob. smoke my last LFD Limitado II.

Doc.

Smoked a tatuaje noelle at the cigar shop.
before i came to work.

Looks like i will smoke a MOnte A on the way home. Its snowing so my normal 1 hr commute will now be 3 hours.. :angry:

went with a favortite -- Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully.

I smoked a CAO Itiala after a lunch meeting,then a AF Chateau on the way home and capping off the evening with a Padilla Miami.

I had a HDM Dark Sumatra Espresso for lunch and a RyJ Exhibition #4(ISOM) after dinner. :thumbs:

Ashton VSG Enchantment while watching the Caps/Rangers game tonight

Smoked a lot today, nothing spectacular however, 2 Cuba Aliados PC, LGC Dominican toro sized, ERDM Choix Supreme, Indios Reserva Maxima Robusto Maduro and maybe one more before bed.

I had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 petite corona. It was my first RP and I really enjoyed it. The draw was just a tad hard, but the taste was very smooth. What made it even better is that it was a "2nd" at a very reasonable $2 each. I think I will keep this and the Padron 2000 as my 2 every day smokes (I have to keep em in the 2-3 dollar range).

La Aurora 1495 robusto for the afternoon smoke,a Camacho corojo corona for an evening smoke and I'm getting ready to light an OpusX FF.

Puros Indios roly churchill colorado at work.Cao Gold earlier tonight.My first gold and I really was unimpressed.Too mild for me I guess.

Had a good smoking day, spoiled myself.

AF Best Seller with coffee in the morning.
Trinidad Fundadore at lunch time (just got in 5 from a split, had to taste)
Fuente Fuente Opus X Reserva de Chateau in the evening - blew me away.

Have to tone down a little tomorrow evening, celebrations don't happen every day. :)

This morning I started off with a Padrom 3k Maduro and now working on a Ashton VSG Torpedo while drinking some diet vanilla pepsi. Not my choice of drink but I guess I need to listen to my Doc's once in awhile. :whistling:

Well, today's lineup includes a Padron Delicias offee, a RP sun grown petit corona for after lunch, and a Olivia Master Blend 2 with my before dinner libation. After supper,3 of my young friends, who I'm mentoring in the art of manly things , are coming over to smoke their first Opus X's. This is always fun for me as I have been deemed "cool" by the younger generation because of my cigar knowledge. :rolleyes: Who'd of thunk it, Cigars bridging the generation gap. Unfortunately, I can't pour them a drink. Old enough to die for their country, but not old enough to drink. :angry:

Doc

Fuente Cuban Beli SG after work with a Bushmills.
LaLuna Series R Colada after dinner.

Regards - B.B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.