• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLR PC on the way to work this morning.

I'll have a DCM Robusto on the way home.

a fuente flor fina 858 on the way to doc for physical....cao criollo pato on the way back.. i'm glad that doc's office is so far away :D

La Gloria Cubana Reserva with my morning coffee. Great little cigar, almost reminds me of the WOAM.

Had my favorite really cheap small cigar. ERDM Cafe au lait. I think I paid 20 bucks for the box. Tasty, light, and lasts almost my whole commute, goes great with Killer Beans!

Smoked my second #2 mystery cigar for a Herfin Big Dog review this AM; my second smoke today is a Shakespeare Mad; and I plan to finish the day with an Ashton VSG of some sort. :)

La Gloria Cubana Reserva with my morning coffee. Great little cigar, almost reminds me of the WOAM.

I smoked a Felicitas at poker last night and thought the same thing. Great cigar... tons of flavor and smoke, plus the figurado shape definitely reminds of the WOAM.

If you haven't tried one of these, you're missing out on something special. :)

Last night I smoked an SLR PC from 00 and a Punch Royal Selection No. 12 from 02.

Tonight is poker night...don't know what I will be smoking yet. Nothing too good...can't have my mind pulled away from the game. :p Of course, I also don't want to pull my mind away from a really good cigar, either.

Yesterday was:

Opus X Power Ranger

Today
Padron 1926 Maduro #2
Ashton Double Magnum

Tomorrow? Who knows

Punch Gran Puro with a semi-tight draw.
Little Cigar Factory Robusto (Thanks Tommy)
Still contemplating a third...........

I smoked a FFOPX XXX and FFOPX #4 this afternoon on an empty stomach and I am done for the day.

Gurkha Regent - Nice box pressed stick. I enjoyed it.
Smoking Gurkha Legend now. Love the perfecto shape. It's okay right now. I'm not even half into it though.

Thanks Bo, Dixieland_Conjunction for both of these sticks!

-Rob

Well today I went to watch the ponies run and had a couple nice cigars. I started with a RP '90 robusto and followed that up with a hemingway classic. I didnt win big at the track, but I didn't pay much attention since I was enjoying the smokes! :thumbs:

Brandon

I had me a Aurora 1495, HdN Antano Gran Reserva...the one that looks like a 40mm grenade. A Trinidad Fundadore from 2000 which was followe up with a Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ which is similiar to a Tatueje but with a spicy kick. Then I smoked a Punch Rothchild Maduro that turned out to be a dog rocket to what I smoked earlier and now debating what the next stick will be. :laugh:

Planned on going to a Cigar shop that I haven't been to in about 5 weeks today, but the urge for an afternoon nap was too overwhelming so.....

Stayed home and smoked a Connie #9 around 1PM and just finished a Punch Double Maduro Rothschild. Both are pretty much my everyday smokes.

Yesterday had a FFOX xXx with a few Mojitos while grilling up some surf and turf. After dinner was a BBF and a few too many more Mojitos.

Right now I am smoking a Partagas Serie P No. 2 with my coffee at the office and think I will finish the day with a La Aurora Pref. #1 and an Ancient Warrior Churchill (I'm really diggin' on these as of late).

Nate

Yesterday was the following:

Davidoff Double R

Monte 3

Partagas Serie P 2

Padron 1964 Corona in Maduro

Cohiba Siglo III

Opus X Perfexcion X

Today started with a Diamond Crown # 2

Upmann Super Corona

Cohiba CE

Yesterday was

AF 858 Candela

Onyx Reserve Torbusto

Cuesta-Rey Centenario Sun-Grown Robusto #7

Paired with Elijah Craig 12 on the rocks

Hoyo de Nic celebation corona, La aroma de Cuba corona, and an unbanded cigar that has me in an extreme case of cognitive dissonance. Gifted of course.

Started my day with a WOAM (thanks to a Brother) and I must say it was one of the most enjoyable smokes I've every had. Followed the WOAM up with a AF Hemingway Classic and I plan on finishing the day off with a Padron 3000 while watching the Sopranos.

Status
Not open for further replies.